Ballina Beach Village, Dolphin Bay - Ballina Beach Village - Superior Cabins.
Ballina, Byron Bay & Northern Rivers, NSW
- Guests: 30
- Bedrooms: 1
- Wireless Internet
- Swimming pool
- Air conditioning
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
The Ballina Beach Village is the ideal place to getaway - it is a 4 min walk from your cabin to the beach. Great location! Fantastic beach of endless white flat sand. Great for groups - we can accommodate large groups, parties, weddings. We have a wonderful cafe, free entertainment including fire dancers, drumming circles. WESTERN TIME. Xmas New Year is a 7 day family festival..
* mast bedroom with a double bedroom
* 2/3 bunk beds in a bunk bed alcove or in a second small bunk bedroom
* futon bed couch, or pull out double bed couch;
* lounge room/dining area
* fully self contained kitchen or kitchentte with all implements;
* TV, AC, overhead fans;
* Superior cabins have Austar, Wifi, flat screen tvs* all linen supplied or without linen option…
* bathrooms in all standard and superior cabins.
We are 4.9kms away from Ballina and the closes supermarket, Dan Murphys and shopping centre, 10ks from centre of town, and you can access by car ferry or by going via Wardell.
We are an eco destination by the river and the beach. Great fishing, surfing, fun in the sun. BALLINA - to get there.
If you are heading South. Drive through Ballina to the Big Prawn. Take the next left into Burns Point Ferry Road, and take the little ferry across (it is a quick 4 minute trip and the ferry runs 5.30am to 12.30am every day. They take all cars and trucks). Take your first left. Go to the end of the road before it forks, we are the last on the right. Look for the FLAGS.
IF YOU ARE TRAVELLING NORTH - Turn right before the bridge at Wardell, and follow River Road to the end, take the last right into South Ballina Beach Road, go to the end of the road before it forks. We are the last property on the right look for the big red flag. The Ballina Beach Village is a 15 acre beach front property on the Richmond River. We offer affordable, Great Aussie Beach Holidays. The Village has a cafe, kiosk and restaurant that operates Friday and Saturday nights at off peak and for 5 nights a week during school holidays. We have bicycles for hire on site, pool, playground, camp kitchen with BBQs. Plus we are pet friendly at all times of the year.
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- Minimum Stay 1 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
- 4WD tours
- Beach Getaway
- Body treatments
- Canoeing & kayaking
- Fishing Nearby
- Gay / Lesbian
- Horse Riding
- Motor Bike friendly
- One night bookings welcome
- School Group
- Schoolies Welcome
- Scuba diving
- Sports Training
- Student Accommodation
- Wedding venue
- Whale watching
- Winter holiday
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Breakfast provisions available for self-cooking
- Camp kitchen
- Children's Cot
- Children's High Chair
- Continental Breakfast Available
- Continental breakfast provisions available
- Continental breakfast provisions supplied
- Cooked Breakfast Available
- Laundry facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- BBQ - Gas
- Boat ramp nearby
- CD Player
- Children's playground
- DVD Player
- Internet Connection
- Stereo/Music system
- Wading pool
- Accept MasterCard
- Accept VISA
- Child friendly
- No smoking
- On-site van
- Pets permitted
- Seniors card accepted
- Gas open fire
- Swimming Pool
- 24 hour reception
- Business centre
- Conference facilities
- Indoor Pets Permitted
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Pets permitted
- Courtesy vehicle
YOGA ART AND YOGA MEDITATION RETREATS THROUGHOUT THE YEAR combine yoga, relaxation, vegetarian gourmet food and massage in these wonderful retreat.
Portacot available, Games/videos for children under 5 available, Games/videos for children between 5 and 12 available, Games/videos for children over 12 available, Games room, Fenced/safe outdoor play area, Children's playground equipment, Kids Club available, Kids meal options available.
Every weekend Aunty Dell runs the Rainbow Kidz Klub for children, plus we have shows like SNAKES A LIVE and the wonderful FREE CIRCUS SCHOOL FOR KIDS. Flying trapeze on site too. Check with us for weekend schedule.
RatesRates are not available online for this property, please request a quote using the form below.
Property managers will respond with pricing and availability, usually within 24 hours.
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $45 to $370 per night*
Min 1 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.