Woy Woy Accommodation for short term rental
Showing 1 - 1 of 1 holiday rentals
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
How do I get the property manager contact details?
The Property Manager's contact details are provided after you have a accepted Reservation or Booking request.
If you require any assistance or have any questions about a property or booking, please contact our office using the Contact Us page:
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Are all properties furnished?
All properties listed by Rent-A-Home.com.au are furnished properties. Furnished means the property is self contained.
Furnishings may vary between properties. For example in some propeties Linen such as bedding sheets and towels may not be provided.
Please read the property advert carefully to ensure the property has the inclusions you require.
Are there weekly and monthly rates?
Rent-A-Home will individually Quote you the best rate for your length of stay and the time of year. This rate is quoted on a Weekly and Per Night basis. If you are staying 10 nights, the weekly rate/ per night rate will be pro-rata applied to the 10 nights, unless booking rules apply at that time of year eg minimum 14 days. For example during December, bookings may run weekly from Saturday to Saturday only. This means you get the best rates for your travel dates.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.
Articles for Visitors
Rent-A-Home specialises in self contained accommodation and our team has prepared expert articles to help you select the right type of accommodation to ensure you enjoy your stay at your destination.
If you have any ideas for articles or need assistance listing your accommodation please contact us.