Yarramalong, Central Coast, NSW
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 2 - 2x Single
Bedroom 3 - 1x Queen
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car space
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
An ideal green valley retreat, picturesque and therapeutic to the soul and senses, just 10 minutes off the F3, where you can enjoy seclusion, horse riding, golf or beaches a short drive away.
Blue gum hardwood floors with 100 Australian wool carpet in the bedrooms. The kitchen is fully equipped, though not fully stocked (basics only). Secured parking onsite, and a BBQ Cabin with open fire place to toast mashmallows and roast chest nuts.
Tuggerah Shopping Centre is 5 minutes down the road, or our own quaint County General Store is 10 minutes up the road... the Valley also boasts our own beautiful licensed Country Restaurant. Step back in time, visit historic Wollembi and Laguna, then continue to the vineyards of the Hunter Valley with its many wines and cheeses.…
Misty Mountain is perfect for the couple or family wishing to escape the city and its constraints, a place to come and relax and enjoy the splendour of a contented life, soak in the surrounds, absorb the peace, take time to explore the natural bush surrounds, ride a horse, paint a picture, or read a book, and discover history.
sufficient and self catered.., a home away from home. You can have one or both which sleep 14 persons between the two homes.
Ring for a quote.
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- Minimum Stay 2 Nights
- Bond $500
Guest reviews & questions
Questions & Answers
No questions asked by other visitors.
- 4WD tours
- Accessible by Wheelchair AS1428
- Adult retreat
- Art & craft
- Clean Beaches Award Winner
- Executive rental
- Farmland experiences
- Fishing Nearby
- Food / Restaurants
- Group stay (10+)
- Heritage trail
- Historical / Museums
- Horse Riding
- Theme Park Nearby
- Tidy Town Winner
- Unique and Unusual
- Valentines Day
- Walking or Hiking
- Winter holiday
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- Fans (Ceiling / Standing)
- Gas Stove
- Hair Dryer
- Heaters provided
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Level access
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Vacuum System
- Washing Machine
- BBQ - Gas
- Boat ramp nearby
- Books/magazines supplied
- Cable TV/Satellite TV
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Lake nearby
- Stereo/Music system
- TV with teletext/caption functions
- Videos/DVDs Supplied
- Child friendly
- Wheel Chair
- Log fires
- Off Street Parking
- Secure Parking Onsite
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 2 – 2x Single
- Bedroom 3 – 1x Queen
- Extra Adults Charge - $90 inc. GST Per Person/Night (applies when more than 2 Adults)
- Extra Children Charge - $60 inc. GST Per Person/Night
RatesRates are not available online for this property, please request a quote using the form below.
Property managers will respond with pricing and availability, usually within 24 hours.
Availability & Price
from $261 to $326 per night*
Min 2 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.