Goldies Place Rainforest Retreat B & B - The Manning Suite
Gloucester, Hunter Valley, NSW
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Wireless Internet
- Air conditioning
- Car space
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
Goldies Place is a peaceful B&B, all of our suites have their own Private Entrances and Balcony with views of the Valley, Ensuite and double Spa, Queen beds, Airconditioning, Satellite TV, Austar, CD player, Tea and Coffee making facilities and Mini fridge. FREE Wireless broadband internet access.
Some also have log-fire and their own cooking facilities.
We are situated at the end of a magnificent rainforest gully, where you can walk directly from your room, into the National Park Rainforest. Just a mere 3 hour drive north of Sydney, you will find "goldies place" nestled in a magnificent rainforest gully in the historic Gold Mining Village of Copeland (circa 1872).
The private property adjoins the spectacular Barrington Tops / Copeland Tops National Parks State Recreational Area, which forms part of the eastern escarpment, to the Barrington Tops Wilderness Region. You can walk from your Suite straight into the National Parkes rainforest walks, no need to drive.…
The Gloucester district is primarily a rural region, with cattle, dairy and timber industries... and good old country traditions, its people are amongst the finest, with their warmth and hospitality second to none.
The region is a nature wonderland, with it's fresh mountain rivers meandering through breathtaking mountain gorge country, it's a photographer's paradise, an adventurer's playground, with activities such as canoeing, hiking, horse riding, 4x4 tours, gold panning and fossicking, just to mention a few. We are set right in the beautiful Copeland Valley, with fresh rain forest streams to walk by, explore a most spectacular rainforest, and see remnants of the gold rush era.
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- Minimum Stay 0 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
- 4WD tours
- Adult retreat
- Canoeing & kayaking
- Farmland experiences
- Fishing Nearby
- Gay / Lesbian
- Horse Riding
- Motor Bike friendly
- One night bookings welcome
- Valentines Day
- Walking or Hiking
- Winter holiday
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Breakfast provisions available for self-cooking
- Continental Breakfast Available
- Continental breakfast provisions available
- Continental breakfast provisions supplied
- Cooking Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Heaters provided
- Laundry facilities
- Reverse Cycle Heating
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- BBQ - Gas
- Books/magazines supplied
- Broadband Internet available
- Cable TV/Satellite TV
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Internet Connection
- Stereo/Music system
- Accept MasterCard
- Accept VISA
- No smoking
- On-site van
- Pets not allowed
- Seniors card accepted
- Log fires
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Off Street Parking
Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
Continental (uncooked) breakfast.
Continental breakfast is supplied to your room either delivered at a set time or you can prepare your own at any time.
RatesRates are not available online for this property, please request a quote using the form below.
Property managers will respond with pricing and availability, usually within 24 hours.
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $110 to $160 per night*
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.