Macauley's Beach House
Coffs Harbour, North Coast, NSW
- Guests: 11
- Bedrooms: 4
Bedroom 1 - 1x King
Bedroom 2 - 1x King, 1x Queen
Bedroom 3 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 4 - 1x Queen, 1x Single
- Bathrooms: 3
- Air conditioning
- Pets allowed
- Car space
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
Mcauley's Beach House is situated approx. 400M to both Diggers Beach and Macauley's Beach and boasts breath taking views over Park Beach, the Marina and Coffs Harbour. It is a large multi level, house encircled by decks and gardens.
This unique home is large enough to comfortably accommodate up to 11 people, with 6 sleeping areas over 4 levels. Some of its most notable features include a private outdoor spa with million dollar views, commercial teppanyaki bar for cooking & entertaining on a beautiful deck off the living area, a king size bedroom with its own spa and deck with magical views of Coffs Harbour, double lock up garage and extra parking area.
At entry level a tiled patio leads to the main front door while a timber deck with a water feature leads to the separate front door of the one-bedroom apartment. This stylish apartment (which can also be accessed via an internal door from the main residence) includes a queen-sized bedroom, a kitchen and bathroom, a split-level open plan living area and a wall of glass showcasing the view.…
A staircase in the main residence leads from the tiled entry to the living and entertaining level. The living area features vaulted ceilings, creative architectural details and a wall of glass and timber bi-fold doors opening to the terrace. This covered terrace is an extension of the living space and is ideal for entertaining and al fresco dining.
The kitchen is located in the centre of the open-plan concept and is easily accessible to all the living and entertaining areas. The frameless glass windows in the kitchen give that floating on air feeling as the view stretches out to the ocean.
A few steps up lead to a landing with a study nook. On this level there is also a queen-sized bedroom with private deck, an Asian-inspired bathroom and another study or small bedroom.
On the upper level of this residence is the spacious master bedroom with full-sized ensuite and bi-fold glass doors to a deck with a spa. There is also another queen-sized bedroom and a carpeted mezzanine level with a vaulted ceiling which acts as a loft style bedroom.
Please note: we do not accept bookings for Schoolies, parties, hens or bucks nights due to unacceptable behaviour previously. If you book this accommodation for this reason the booking will be cancelled and no money will be refunded.
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- Minimum Stay 3 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
- 4WD tours
- Adult retreat
- Beach Getaway
- Body treatments
- Canoeing & kayaking
- Exclusively Gay & Lesbian
- Executive rental
- Fishing Nearby
- Food / Restaurants
- Gay / Lesbian
- Group stay (10+)
- Horse Riding
- Motor Bike friendly
- Scuba diving
- Swimming Activities
- Valentines Day
- Walking or Hiking
- Water Sports
- Whale watching
- Winter holiday
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Children's Cot
- Children's High Chair
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- Electric Stove
- Fans (Ceiling / Standing)
- Gas Stove
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Reverse Cycle Heating
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Vacuum System
- Washing Machine
- BBQ - Gas
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Heated spa (not spa bath)
- Stereo/Music system
- TV with teletext/caption functions
- Wading pool
- Child friendly
- Pets permitted
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor Pets Permitted
- Lock Up Garage Parking
- Lock up Storage
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Pets permitted
- Secure Parking Onsite
- Bedroom 1 – 1x King
- Bedroom 2 – 1x King, 1x Queen
- Bedroom 3 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 4 – 1x Queen, 1x Single
- Extra Adults Charge - $50 inc. GST Per Person/Night (applies when more than 10 Adults)
- Extra Children Charge - $50 inc. GST Per Person/Night
- Baby Cot Hire - $20 inc. GST Per Booking
- High Chair Hire - $20 inc. GST Per Booking
- Pet Cleaning Charge - $20 inc. GST Per Night
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $381 to $925 per night*
Min 3 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.