Jindabyne, Snowy Mountains, NSW
- Guests: 5
- Bedrooms: 2
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 2 - 1x Double, 1x Single
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car space
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
Views of Lake Jindabyne and Snowy Mountains. Norterly sunny aspect.
This two bedroom townhouse boasts 360 degree view of Lake Jindabyne and surrounding mountains and is a five minute walk from Nuggets Crossing and all amenities.
The rear of the property overlooks the local 18 hole golf course, there are tennis courts and a public swimming pool in the town centre.
The front of the property has a deck which has spectacular views of the lake and mountains and is a perfect place to sit and relax with a drink in the afternoon.
While a popular spot during the winter for skiiers to relax after a day of fun in the snow, during the summer there is plenty to do. Fishing and boating in the lake with many local events happening throughout the year.
Formal Dining Area
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Balcony with lake views
2 bathrooms 1 with shower and spa 1 with shower
Single lock-up garage with drive through carport
Rear courtyard and ski storage
No SmokingNo Pets
Full Size Washer and Dryer
Heating for drying
Located within close proximity to Jindabyne Town Centre ie 5 minute walk to 2 minute drive.
Suits skiers and snowboarding families. Townhouse has a spa bath to relax in after a solid day on the mountains.
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- Minimum Stay 2 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
- Snow Sports
- Winter holiday
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Electric Stove
- Laundry facilities
- Vacuum System
- Washing Machine
- BBQ - Gas
- DVD Player
- Child friendly
- Lock Up Garage Parking
- Off Street Parking
- Secure Parking Onsite
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 2 – 1x Double, 1x Single
RatesRates are not available online for this property, please request a quote using the form below.
Property managers will respond with pricing and availability, usually within 24 hours.
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $316 to $553 per night*
Min 2 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.