Bermagui Beach House
Bermagui, South Coast, NSW
- Guests: 7
- Bedrooms: 3
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 2 - 1x Double
Bedroom 3 - 1x Double Bunk
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car space
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
Beachfront, affordable, fantastic views, family and PET FRIENDLY.
Situated on a headland and facing south with views over Mooreheads Beach to the harbour entrance, watch the trawlers and fishing boats going about their business and after dark the view remains, changes to the twinkling lights of the evening.
We guarantee you will enjoy yourself, drift away untroubled by the pace of life, at this seaside retreat. Indulge yourself whist relaxing in the elevated cottage, your eyes and your ears will be nurtured.
A VIEW YOU CAN REACH OUT AND TOUCH!!This is Holiday accommodation at it's best, with the personal touch of a private rental and the luxury of beach front access and views from the house. Polished wood floors, eclectic furnishings, an expansive deck and well equipped kitchen. With three bedrooms, two bathrooms an outdoor bath and a large open living and dinning space, plus a roomy kitchen, Bermagui Beach House accommodates up to 7 guests.…
Bermagui enjoys the patronage of Holiday Makers from Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra and country areas of Victoria and NSW. The demand for quality restaurants, wine bars, cafes and ice-creameries has been more than met. Many of these are located at the newly built marina complex and feature charming seaside views.
The Bermagui Beach House is a 10 minute walk or 3 minute drive from a small local convenience store that also has movie rentals and local fresh produce. The center of town is a five minute drive from the beach house and has most everything one might need; make sure you check out the Blue Pool a 50metre pool blasted into the rocks and filled by the ocean itself. Bermagui Country Club has an 18 hole championship golf course, lawn bowls tennis and croquet
The Bermagui Beach House is great for a couple to have a romantic get-away, or is perfect for a family group. There are a TV and Video in the Living area and another in the Master bedroom.
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- up to 150 Days before Arrival
- Minimum Stay 2 Nights
- Bond $300
Guest reviews & questions
Questions & Answers
No questions asked by other visitors.
- 4WD tours
- Adult retreat
- Arts and Theatre
- Beach Getaway
- Body treatments
- Canoeing & kayaking
- Clean Beaches Award Winner
- Executive rental
- Fishing Nearby
- Food / Restaurants
- Gay / Lesbian
- Heritage trail
- Historical / Museums
- Horse Riding
- Indigenous experiences
- Motor Bike friendly
- Scuba diving
- Swimming Activities
- Unique and Unusual
- Valentines Day
- Wake boarding / water skiing
- Walking or Hiking
- Water Sports
- Whale watching
- Wine tasting/tours
- Winter holiday
- Breakfast provisions available for self-cooking
- Cooking Facilities
- Fans (Ceiling / Standing)
- Gas Stove
- Hair Dryer
- Heaters provided
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Level access
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Washing Machine
- BBQ - Gas
- Books/magazines supplied
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Lake nearby
- Stereo/Music system
- TV with teletext/caption functions
- Videos/DVDs Supplied
- Child friendly
- Off Street Parking
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 2 – 1x Double
- Bedroom 3 – 1x Double Bunk
- Pet Cleaning Charge - $50 inc. GST Per Booking
- Extra Adults Charge - $50 inc. GST Per Person/Night (applies when more than 2 Adults)
- Extra Children Charge - $20 inc. GST Per Person/Night (applies when more than 2 Children)
- Linen Hire - $25 inc. GST Per Person
|September School Holi|
Availability & Price
from $326 to $544 per night*
Min 2 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.