Kangaroo Valley, South Coast, NSW
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 2 - 1x Double
Bedroom 3 - 1x Double
- Bathrooms: 2
- Air conditioning
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
SPECIAL! Stay 2 nights and receive a third night free! *Conditions apply.
Just a short stroll to Kangaroo River, Glenhaven Cottage can accommodate up to 6 adults.
Inside the cottage you will find a large and stylish open plan living and dining area with french windows providing sensational valley views and access to a large wrap around verandah with a BBQ, large outdoor dining setting, comfortable seating and an outdoor spa perfectly positioned to enjoy a glass of wine while watching the wildlife around the dam or simply enjoying the view.
Other features inside the cottage are a wood burning stove and reverse cycle air conditioning. Technology is abundant with the LCD to with DVD player and a high speed internet connection. You will also discover a fully equipped kitchen including a cappuccino machine.…
The master bedroom boasts a queen size bed, and open fire place with comfy chairs in front to read or just sit and enjoy the views from the French windows that open onto the deck. There is also a TV and in the ensuite you will find a corner bath and separate shower. The 2nd and 3rd bedrooms also have double beds with outstanding valley views and the bedrooms have a ceiling fan. The main bathroom features a freestanding claw foot bath ideal for a relaxing soak, as well as separate shower.
Quality linen and towels are provided, together with hairdryers and there is a laundry with a washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and ironing board.
Glenhaven Cottage has everything you need to relax and unwind in stylish comfort and seclusion.
Due to the unfenced dam this property is not suitable for children or pets and is non smoking.
For LAST MINUTE accommodation bookings please call our office on 02 4465 1300
* Please note that tariffs at this property are based on the amount of bedrooms used. Please ensure you advise the amount of bedrooms required when booking
* Please note a $25 booking fee applies to all bookings
* Special is not available on long weekends, school holidays or ChristmasNew Year period.
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- Minimum Stay 2 Nights
- Bond $300
Guest reviews & questions
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 2 – 1x Double
- Bedroom 3 – 1x Double
- Extra Adults Charge - $76 inc. GST Per Night (applies when more than 2 Adults)
- Extra Children Charge - $76 inc. GST Per Night
RatesRates are not available online for this property, please request a quote using the form below.
Property managers will respond with pricing and availability, usually within 24 hours.
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $246 to $500 per night*
Min 2 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.