Bellevue Hill, Sydney-Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- Guests: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 2 - 1x Queen
- Bathrooms: 2
- Wireless Internet
- Car space
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
The Bellevue offers its guests only the finest in holiday accommodation. Located in one of the most sought after suburbs this top floor boutique apartment is located in the heart of Bellevue Hill only 5 minutes to Bondi Beach, 10 minutes to the CBD, and 1 minute to Bondi JunctionWestfiled.
Luxurious with expansive views to the north and south this sun drenched two bedroom, two bathroom, home away from home is perfect for families, executives, and travelers.
Thank you for such a great stay. This apartment was a beautiful and comfortable place to call home while in Sydney. Being close to the city, beaches, and sights made it so easy to get around town. Owners are lovely too! Cannot recommend more highly !
John, New York
Luxurious with expansive views to the north and south this sun drenched two bedroom home away from home is perfect for families, executives, and travelers.A perfectly central position on a leafy street guests will enjoy quiet tranquility whilst being in the heart of Sydney. Cafe's , eateries, and all essential amenities are within short strolling distance including bus and train transportation. Absolute comfort and style for those longer stays…
Everything is included to make your stay most comfortable for short and long term stays:
There are two spacious bedrooms with built ins and private balconies. secured covered parking and deep terraces for indoor outdoor living. Guest will have exclusive access to the rooftop garden which enjoys stunning 360 views of Bondi Beach, the Sydney Harbour, & City skyline
- Two spacious bedrooms with queen sized beds and built in wardrobes:
- Master bedroom with ensuite and balcony
- Guest room with small study and balcony
- WiFi internet, Foxtel IQ 2
- 3 LCD flatscreen TV's with surround sound stereo system
- Ultra comfortable white lounges
- Large extending dining table
- Large open plan indooroutdoor living room and kitchen
- Sun drenched deep terrace off the living area with a light & leafy view
- Fully equipped designer kitchen with all appliances; large fridge
freezer, gas stove, gas oven, microwave and dishwasher
- Internal laundry with front loading washer and separate dryer;
- Luxury 100 quality cotton bed linens, bathroom towels, and beach
towels all provided.
Large terraces with with leafy views , new BBQ , and large patio table
and chairs are the perfect for entertaining.Secured and covered private parking
Conditions and Specials
Children 12 months and younger or 12 years and over welcome.
Pets are loved but not allowed.
Conditions and Specials
No Smoking inside the apartment or common areas of the building
Departure cleaning fee $95
A 50 percent deposit is required to hold your reservation. The remaining balance and refundable $1000 security deposit is due on arrival.
Payment can be made via internet transfer, credit card over the phone, or Paypal online. You can email or fax the internet transfer receipt for immediate confirmation of your booking if you wish.
Payment can be made by direct bank deposit
Payment can be made by Credit Card using paypal, subject to a 4 surcharge.
Reductions are available for longer stays
5 nights minimum stay
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- Minimum Stay 5 Nights
- Bond $1,000
Guest reviews & questions
- Arts and Theatre
- Beach Getaway
- Fishing Nearby
- Food / Restaurants
- Gay / Lesbian
- Historical / Museums
- Horse Riding
- Snow Sports
- Swimming Activities
- Theme Park Nearby
- Walking or Hiking
- Water Sports
- Wine tasting/tours
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Children's High Chair
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- Gas Stove
- Hair Dryer
- Heaters provided
- Iron & Ironing board
- Lift / Elevator
- Vacuum System
- Washing Machine
- Broadband Internet available
- Cable TV/Satellite TV
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Internet Connection
- Stereo/Music system
- Child friendly
- Roof Garden
- Alarm System
- Secure Parking Onsite
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 2 – 1x Queen
- Departure Clean - $130 inc. GST Per Booking
- Weekly Service (inc.Linen) - $40 inc. GST Per Week
- Housekeeping (Light.Servicing) - $30 inc. GST Per Week
- Baby Cot Hire - $30 inc. GST Per Booking
- High Chair Hire - $30 inc. GST Per Booking
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $210 to $490 per night*
Min 5 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.