Ruby's @ Bondi Beach
Bondi Beach, Sydney-Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- Guests: 11
- Bedrooms: 5
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 2 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 3 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 4 - 2x Single
Bedroom 5 - 1x Queen, 1x Single
- Bathrooms: 3
- Air conditioning
- Car space
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
TWO AND THREE NIGHT WEEKEND BOOKINGS CAN ONLY BE BOOKED AND CONFIRMED 6 WEEKS IN ADVANCE. PLEASE ASK FOR A QUOTE AND BE THE FIRST PENCILED IN IF THE WEEKEND IS FREE!
Just a very short stroll to Campbell Parade, then it's across the road to the beach! Close to shops, cafes, Bondi Beach market, transport, all the wonderful things that the Bondi Beach area has to offer.
Inspections are highly recommended!!
CAN SLEEP UP TO 20 PEOPLE OVER TWO ADJACENT PROPERTIES!!
The house comprises of:
* Master bedroom with Queen bed and daybed single bed, ensuite and walk in robe.
* Three bedrooms with Queen size beds.
* One bedroom with 2 singles.
* Combined huge, open plan dining room, kitchen and lounge room opening into a sunny backyard. Perfect for that afternoon drink after a day at the beach!…
* Off street parking for 2 cars.!
Check out other properties at Ruby's Holiday Residences....
- PARTIES ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED UNLESS APPROVED BY MANAGEMENT.
- NO GROUPS OF UNDER 30 YEAR OLDS PLEASE.
The only thing you'll need to bring are your clothes, toiletries, cozzie and beach towel!
This beautiful beach is the closest to the Sydney city centre (8kms) and is home to the one of the world's oldest surf life saving clubs, if not the oldest,
1km long, this beach can attract more than 40,000 visitors on a typical summer weekend.
The surf can range from very large waves one day to calm and quiet the next. If the surf gets too large for your enjoyment, there are two pools at either end of the beach, at the southern end, the famous Bondi Icebergs and the northern end with the Kiddies Pool.
At Bondi, you can find some great restaurants and nightlife. The dress is usually casual with t-shirts, sandals and shorts quite acceptable in most of the dining places, many with views. The Bondi Pavilion, on the beachfront, often has entertainment and exhibitions.
There is a great coastal walk (6km) starting at the south end of the beach that takes in spectacular ocean views and allows you to visit a number of smaller but still scenic beaches all the way to Coogee. Or learn how to surf with lessons from a personal instructor. There is so much to do.. or just laze on the sand!
For more information and some history of Bondi Beach, check out these websites:
Suits a family, two families wanting to holiday together or groups!!
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- up to 366 Days before Arrival
- Minimum Stay 2 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
The location was excellent, with the Bondi beach only a 2 minute walk, shops and beautiful restaurants. The house is well set out and is very spacious and tastefully decorated. The two car parks we…
Ruby's was a great central point for us as we were staying with 3 families with children ranging in ages from 9 to 14. It was central to absolutely everything, and we were able to allow the children…
Great property in a fabulous location!
Questions & Answers
Does this property have a pool ?
No pool but the beach is only a one minute walk.
Is cleaning fee additional to the rental rate?
Yes, the cleaning fee is additional.
Need more information on property features? You need to first request a quote and then ask a question.
- Beach Getaway
- Fishing Nearby
- Food / Restaurants
- Gay / Lesbian
- Swimming Activities
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Cooking Facilities
- Gas Stove
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Ironing board
- Washing Machine
- Broadband Internet available
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Local telephone calls included
- Child friendly
- Off Street Parking
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 2 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 3 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 4 – 2x Single
- Bedroom 5 – 1x Queen, 1x Single
- Departure Clean - $300 inc. GST Per Booking
RatesRates are not available online for this property, please request a quote using the form below.
Property managers will respond with pricing and availability, usually within 24 hours.
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $435 to $870 per night*
Min 2 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.