The Bondi Beachside
Bondi Beach, Sydney-Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- Guests: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 2 - 1x Queen
- Bathrooms: 1
- Arts and Theatre
- Bath Towels provided
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
Perched above the ocean our holiday home is a stylish, spacious, and light filled two bedroom apartment with private balcony located only steps from the the surf and sand. Fully furnished with quality Italian designed pieces and polished wooden floors it's easy to enjoy this stylish home away from home. Entertaining guests and alfresco dining is perfect on our private balcony which faces the beach and enjoys the seabreeze and glimpses of beach views through a landscaped leafy outlook
Also provided are all amenities to make your stay comfortable:
- Two spacious bedrooms with queen sized beds and built in wardrobes:
- Lounge with small study, large flatscreen TV, stereo, DVD- Complementary high speed broadband internet connection
- Ultra comfortable new white Italian leather lounges…
- Large newly renovated open plan living room and kitchen
- Sun drenched balcony off the living area with a light and leafy outlook
- Fully equipped designer kitchen with all appliances; large fridge
freezer, gas stove, gas oven, and dishwasher (no microwave);
- Internal laundry with front loading washer and separate dryer;
- Bathroom with large walk in shower- Luxury 100 quality cotton bed linens, bathroom towels, and beach towels all provided.
The Bondi Beachside renovated apartment is perfectly located on a quiet and leafy street on the north end of Bondi Beach. The surf and sand are close enough to touch and only a two minute walk away. Convenience is key with transport, shops, eateries, chemists, cafe's, ATM's, pubs and nightlife within strolling distance.
Apartment accommodates up to four guests very comfortably. Ideal for any visitors and travelers wanting luxury accommodation by the beach. Pets are loved but but not welcome. Children over 9 years old ( and small infants) welcome. Please note we are located on the ground floor so there is level access to the Bondi Beachside apartment
A 50 percent deposit is required to hold bookings. Remaining balance and a refundable $1000 security bond are due upon arrival.
We loved, absolutely loved, our stay in your 'Bondi Beachside' apartment ! From our seabreeze siestas to dinners on the balcony- we were so spoiled in this apartment. It was spacious and sunny and really close to everything. The owners are so lovely and most welcoming. We'll definitely be back soon!xx
Laura and John, UK
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- up to 400 Days before Arrival
- Minimum Stay 7 Nights
- Bond $500
Guest reviews & questions
- Arts and Theatre
- Beach Getaway
- Fishing Nearby
- Food / Restaurants
- Gay / Lesbian
- Historical / Museums
- Horse Riding
- Swimming Activities
- Walking or Hiking
- Water Sports
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- Gas Stove
- Hair Dryer
- Heaters provided
- Iron & Ironing board
- Level access
- Washing Machine
- Broadband Internet available
- Cable TV/Satellite TV
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Stereo/Music system
- Street Parking
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 2 – 1x Queen
- Departure Clean - $110 inc. GST Per Booking
RatesRates are not available online for this property, please request a quote using the form below.
Property managers will respond with pricing and availability, usually within 24 hours.
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $166 to $438 per night*
Min 7 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.