Bondi Beach, Sydney-Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- Guests: 5
- Bedrooms: 2
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen, 1x Single
Bedroom 2 - 2x Twin Singles
- Bathrooms: 1
- Arts and Theatre
- Bath Towels provided
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
Sunny and breezy apartment with a 'beach house' feel directly across the road from the beach. Ocean views from the sun room and plenty of direct and ambient light all day. This is a great location.
Wooden floor boards throughout in this classic Bondi deco 1920's building - small block of only 4 apartments.
Within a 1 minute walk you have:
* The beach
* Fabulous coffee
* Cheap, cheerful and tasty Thai food
* Award winning Sushi bar
* A laundry
* Weekend markets
* A bottle shop wine merchant
* The express bus to the city
At this price it does not get much better for a Bondi Beach holiday or executive rental.
The apartment is furnished in the classic 'beach house' feel. Rustic wooden tables, cabinets, chairs and cupboards - with modern touches like; great new beds, crisp white sheets, gas heating, quality Scanpan cookware, elegant dining set, plasma TV and wireless internet. …
Further, our local knowledge will make your stay that much better.
The apartment has views from the sunroom the other rooms do not - they look onto the adjacent building
The apartment is non-smoking to ensure a clean and fresh environment for every new guest.
Please note, this like most other holiday apartments is not a hotel. It does not come with concierge services. Internet facilities are provided free of charge as a 100 percent connection and service can not be guaranteed. Also note this apartment is not modern. It is as advertised - rustic beach house charm. The windows are wooden and weathered from the sea as is the back courtyard. We eschew the modern feel and don't offer that. It's a classic Bondi Beach Side apartment. If you need modern and or concierge services we recommend the Swiss Grand Hotel (although it's not a great hotel)- is across the road from the beach as well.
bondi holiday apartments
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- up to 366 Days before Arrival
- Minimum Stay 2 Nights
- Bond $500
Guest reviews & questions
Questions & Answers
No questions asked by other visitors.
- Arts and Theatre
- Beach Getaway
- Executive rental
- Swimming Activities
- Walking or Hiking
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Cooking Facilities
- Gas Stove
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Broadband Internet available
- Child friendly
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen, 1x Single
- Bedroom 2 – 2x Twin Singles
- Departure Clean - $150 inc. GST Per Booking
- Extra Adults Charge - $35 inc. GST Per Night (applies when more than 4 Adults)
- Extra Children Charge - $35 inc. GST Per Night
RatesRates are not available online for this property, please request a quote using the form below.
Property managers will respond with pricing and availability, usually within 24 hours.
Availability & Price
from $98 to $381 per night*
Min 2 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.