Bondi Beach, Sydney-Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
Bedroom 1 - 2x Twin Singles
- Bathrooms: 1
- Swimming pool
- Air conditioning
- Car space
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
This fully furnished twin studio apartment with two single beds and also includes kitchenette, outdoor pool and on-site security parking.
Ultimate Apartments Bondi Beach is a contemporary Bondi Beach property, offering quality apartment accommodation, at the best price near the beach.
Conveniently located in the central Bondi village and within 7 minute walk of Sydney's Bondi Beach. With many unique cafes, great restaurants and bars and shops all of which are within a short walk, Ultimate Apartments is perfect for any type of stay. We have 44 fully furnished studio apartments catering to couples, singles and families who wish to stay for short or longer terms.
Key features of our property:
*Fully furnished with kitchenettes.
*Weekly cleaning and linen service …
*Free off street security parking
*Free Foxtel satellite TV in every apartment
*Wireless internet access available (charges apply)
*Swimming pool and sun deck
*Coin laundry and clothes line facilities
*24 hour access and security door entry for each apartment
*Public transport at door step
*Free lock-up storage
All studio apartments are an open room plan. Apartments with an additional sofa bed may be available on request, for an extra person (at a charge).
The fine print
- EasyPay - Rent-A-Home provides a secure online payment facility.
Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer
- up to 366 Days before Arrival
- Minimum Stay 7 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
Great place to stay. Excellent for off street parking.
We totally enjoyed our stay at Ultimate Apartments. We found our apartment to be comfortable, well appointed and clean with all facilities provided. Location to amenities and beach fabulous. Secure…
Great location in Bondi. Safe area with plenty of nice places to go. Property is in a quiet location but near to all the restaurants, bars and the beach.
Questions & Answers
What is the bedding configuration?
Two single beds in the twin studio.
Do you allow dogs?
Unfortunately we don't allow pets.
Do you accept dogs?
Unfortunately we don't accept pets.
- Beach Getaway
- Food / Restaurants
- One night bookings welcome
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Breakfast provisions available for self-cooking
- Children's Cot
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- Electric Stove
- Heaters provided
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Level access
- Reverse Cycle Heating
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Washing Machine
- Broadband Internet available
- Cable TV/Satellite TV
- Child friendly
- Outdoor pool
- Roof Garden
- Swimming Pool
- Lock up Storage
- Secure Parking Onsite
- Tour desk
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 2x Twin Singles
- Extra Adults Charge - $25 inc. GST Per Night (applies when more than 2 Adults)
- Baby Cot Hire - $5 inc. GST Per Night
RatesRates are not available online for this property, please request a quote using the form below.
Property managers will respond with pricing and availability, usually within 24 hours.
Availability & Price
from $77 to $169 per night*
Min 7 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.