Bondi, Sydney-Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- Guests: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 2 - 1x Queen
- Bathrooms: 1
- Wireless Internet
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
We invite you to enjoy top floor ocean views of Bondi Beach from our beautiful two bedroom apartment located on Fletcher St , next to Bondi and Tamarama Beach.
Tamarama is located in between Bronte and Bondi Beach. We are just 4 minutes walk to Tamarama beach and only a 6 minute stroll away from Bondi Beach.
Master bedroom equipped with queen bed, built in wardrobes and views of the ocean. Second bedroom has double bed .
The 2nd bedroom double bed can be separated into 2 twin beds for single sleepers or children. Bathroom with showerbath. Kitchen is fully equipped and has internal laundry washer and dryer.
Apartment has polished wooden floors throughout, an open plan living and kitchen space which flows onto our sun drenched balcony. Apartment is located on the 3rd floor and is accessible by stairs only.…
Bondi Beach is the heart of Sydney's eastern suburbs, which feature stunning seaside scenery and endless activities. Bondi Junction train station is 6 minutes by bus and connects to Central Station ( 10 min), Darling Harbor, Rocks, Opera House and ferry to Manly, Taronga Zoo and Northern Beaches. The airport is 25 minutes away. Bus transportation is nearby ( running 24 hours a day ) and street parking is available.
Quiet and tranquil home with ocean views, close to beaches , cafe's, eateries, and all essential amenities. Within a very short strolling distance is bus transportation.
Would suit couples, travellers, executives, surfers, and families alike.
Walk just 4 minutes to Tamarama beach or 6 minutes to the famous Bondi Beach and the incredible coastal walks which are perched on the cliffs from Bondi to Coogee. Stroll into town and get a coffee , shop the local markets, and explore the village.
We welcome guests to enjoy the beach views from the balcony, or to relax inside with foxtel on our large screen TV.
Our concierge will personally meet you on arrival to show you around the apartment and help you settle in.
Thank you for a great stay. This apartment was perfect
for our family holiday. Tamarama is gorgeous! Couldn't have asked for a better location for our first time to Sydney. We'll be back next year without a doubt.
Absolute comfort for short and long term stays! Everything is included to make your stay most comfortable for short and long term stays:
- Master bedroom with queen sized bed and built in wardrobes:
- Master bedroom with ensuite and balcony
- Guest room with small study and balcony
- WiFi internet, Foxtel, Flat screen TV
- Open plan living room and kitchen
- Sun drenched balcony
- Fully equipped designer kitchen with all appliances; large fridge
freezer, stove, oven, microwave and dishwasher
- Internal laundry with front loading washer and separate dryer;
- Luxury 100 quality cotton bed linens, bathroom towels, and beach
towels all provided.
Terms and Conditions
Prices per night are per couple, $15 extra for 3 or more guests.
A 50 percent deposit is required to hold bookings. Remaining balance and a refundable $1000 security bond are due upon arrival.
Payment can be made by Credit Card using paypal, subject to a 3 surcharge.
Payment can also be made to local Australian bank account
5 nights minimum stay
Flexible pricing with long term rental available upon agreement.
Weekly serviced cleaning available for $40 per clean
A 50 deposit required to hold bookings. Remaining balance and a refundable $1000 security bond are due upon arrival.
The Tamarama is a smoking and pet free apartment
Children 7 years and over welcome.
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- Minimum Stay 5 Nights
- Bond $500
Guest reviews & questions
No reviews for this property yet.
Have you stayed at this property? Add your review.
Questions & Answers
What is the bedding configuration?
There are 2 singles which can be put together to make a queen bed.
Need more information on property features? You need to first request a quote and then ask a question.
- 4WD tours
- Adult retreat
- Art & craft
- Arts and Theatre
- Beach Getaway
- Canoeing & kayaking
- Clean Beaches Award Winner
- Executive rental
- Fishing Nearby
- Food / Restaurants
- Gay / Lesbian
- Scuba diving
- Snow Sports
- Sports Training
- Swimming Activities
- Tidy Town Winner
- Unique and Unusual
- Valentines Day
- Walking or Hiking
- Water Sports
- Whale watching
- Winter holiday
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Breakfast provisions available for self-cooking
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Heaters provided
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Vacuum System
- Washing Machine
- Books/magazines supplied
- Broadband Internet available
- Cable TV/Satellite TV
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Internet Connection
- Stereo/Music system
- Child friendly
- Public transport
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 2 – 1x Queen
- Departure Clean - $110 inc. GST Per Booking
- Extra Children Charge - $10 inc. GST Per Night
- Weekly Service (inc.Linen) - $55 inc. GST Per Booking
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
$381 per night^ Hot Deal
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.