Clovelly, Sydney-Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- Guests: 5
- Bedrooms: 3
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 2 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 3 - 1x Single
- Bathrooms: 2
- Wireless Internet
- Car space
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
CLOVELLY. 3 BED 2 BATH FF TOWNHOUSE. 10 MIN TO BEACHES, SHOPS AND ATTRACTIONS
CLOVELLY. CONTEMPORARY, EXCELLENT STANDARD, 3 BEDROOM, 2 BATHROOM TOWNHOUSE, ONE CAR SPACE. FULLY FURNISHED, GARDEN TERRACE, CLOSE TO BEACHES AND AMENITIES.
Excellent opportunity for a family looking for comfort and convenience, with easy access to both beaches and shopping.
The Main bedroom with queen bed builtins and private balcony, second bedroom with queen bed and buitlins, and third with single bed and desk.
This contemporary 2 storey townhouse accommodates the 3 bedrooms on the first floor and the entertaining, dining, lounge and garden terrace are all on the ground floor for easy living. There are 2 bathrooms, one with a bath.
The well equipped kitchen comes with crockery and cutlery for 8 people. The living area has 2 x 2 seater lounges, Plasma TV, Surround Sound and DVD WIFI. Dining table seats 6 people and a sunny courtyard with outdoor furniture, relaxing water feature, and of course the ultimate Aussie BBQ completes the package…
Located in a quiet residential area, just 10 minutes from the family beaches of Bronte, Gordons Bay and Coogee, the property is also just 10 minutes to the Westfield Shopping Plaza, (largest in the Southern Hemisphere) with its myriad of designer shops, cafes, restaurants, movie theatres x 8 and major supermarkets.
$1450 per week
January $2500 per week
Depart clean fee: $ 350
* Conditions apply.
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- Minimum Stay 28 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
No reviews for this property yet.
Have you stayed at this property? Add your review.
Questions & Answers
Is there internet and cable TV?
Internet and basic foxtel is included in the price of the property.
Can you confirm the following please: Foxtel, air-conditioning, off-street parking and an in…
The property has internet, foxtel basic package and garage which is included in the price. T…
- 4WD tours
- Adult retreat
- Art & craft
- Arts and Theatre
- Beach Getaway
- Canoeing & kayaking
- Clean Beaches Award Winner
- Exclusively Gay & Lesbian
- Executive rental
- Fishing Nearby
- Food / Restaurants
- Gay / Lesbian
- Historical / Museums
- Horse Riding
- Hot air ballooning
- Rockclimbing & Abseiling
- Scuba diving
- Swimming Activities
- Theme Park Nearby
- Valentines Day
- Wake boarding / water skiing
- Walking or Hiking
- Water Sports
- Whale watching
- Wine tasting/tours
- Winter holiday
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Children's Cot
- Children's High Chair
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- Electric Stove
- Fans (Ceiling / Standing)
- Gas Stove
- Heaters provided
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Level access
- Lift / Elevator
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Vacuum System
- Washing Machine
- Books/magazines supplied
- Broadband Internet available
- Cable TV/Satellite TV
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Internet Connection
- Local telephone calls included
- Stereo/Music system
- Child friendly
- Lock Up Garage Parking
- Off Street Parking
- Secure Parking Onsite
- Street Parking
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 2 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 3 – 1x Single
- Departure Clean - $350 inc. GST Per Booking
- Property Manager Booking Fee - $35 inc. GST Per Booking
- Baby Cot Hire - $75 inc. GST Per Week
- High Chair Hire - $20 inc. GST Per Person/Night
RatesRates are not available online for this property, please request a quote using the form below.
Property managers will respond with pricing and availability, usually within 24 hours.
Availability & Price
from $226 to $241 per night*
Min 28 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.