Clovelly, Sydney-Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 2
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen, 1x Double Sofa
Bedroom 2 - 1x Twin Singles
- Bathrooms: 1
- Wireless Internet
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
Smart two bedroom apartment just moments from Clovelly Beach and Sydney's best kept secret for swimming; Gordon's Bay.
With district views from the sunny balcony, this two bedroom apartment has Queen size double bed, and twin single beds in the second room. Plenty of storage space with built-in wardrobes in the main bedroom. Recently refurbished, main bathroom with separate shower and bath.
Open lounge, living area with TV and VCR. Dining table for 6 people. Stereo system. Modern kitchen with conveniences including microwave. Internal laundry with washing machine and clothes dryer. Short walk to local shops and buses straight to the Sydney CBD.
Now Including a Double Fold Out Sofa in the Living area at an extra $10 per night (Just request when booking through Rent A Home).…
Moments walk to the beach!
Lock up garage for 1 car.
Great for families and executives that want to be out of the city and near the water.
$22per night extra for the Double Fold out sofa Hire (Just request when booking)
The fine print
- EasyPay - Rent-A-Home provides a secure online payment facility.
Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer
- up to 180 Days before Arrival
- Minimum Stay 3 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
nice and quiet.
Clean and comfortable apartment. Clovelly is by far the nicest beach location in Sydney (less than 5 minute walk from the apartment). Quiet and secluded (nicer than the busier Bondi area) with the ex…
Nice, clean and quiet! A great place to relax with the family.
Questions & Answers
Can you please confirm if there is a departure cleaning fee ($198) on top of the quoted nigh…
This is correct. The departure cleaning fee is separate to the nightly rate and includes the…
How far is this Property from the beach?
A block away from Clovelly beach and about half an hour walk to Bronte.
Need more information on property features? You need to first request a quote and then ask a question.
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- Washing Machine
- Internet Connection
- Child friendly
- Off Street Parking
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen, 1x Double Sofa
- Bedroom 2 – 1x Twin Singles
- Departure Clean - $198 inc. GST Per Booking
- Weekly Service (inc.Linen) - $110 inc. GST Per Week
- Baby Cot Hire - $5 inc. GST Per Night
- High Chair Hire - $5 inc. GST Per Night
- Broadband Internet - $10 inc. GST Per Night
- Sofa Bed Linen Charge - $10 inc. GST Per Night
|Winter Warmers 2013|
|Spring Specials 2013|
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $174 to $207 per night*
Min 3 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.