Coogee Sands Hotel &
Coogee, Sydney-Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- Guests: 4
- Bedrooms: 1
Bedroom 1 - 1x King, 1x Double Sofa
- Bathrooms: 1
- Wireless Internet
- Air conditioning
- Car space
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
Coogee Sands Hotel & Apartments is located just metres from Coogee's spectacular beach adding a superb beachfront location as a bonus to your stay in Sydney.
Our location offers a relaxed beachside village atmosphere on one of Sydney's safest ocean beaches.
Grocers, convenience stores and shops as well as cosmopolitan bistros, cafes, restaurants and clubs are within comfortable walking distance. Extensive bus services are available just 50 metres away.
Local coastal walking tracks wind along the cliff tops north to Bondi Beach and south to Maroubra Beach. Other great beaches like Clovelly and Bronte are close by.
One Bedroom Apartments feature an spacious, open plan lounge dining and kitchen area, as well as a balcony from which to enjoy your partial ocean views. …
The full kitchen features stoveoven, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, cutlery and crockery. Both living area and bedroom offer individually controlled air-conditioning and Foxtel on your flat screen TV.
For Corporate visitors a working desk and wireless internet access (fees apply) will help keep you in contact with the office whilst on the road.
The bathroom has a bathtub, separate shower and well as a washing machine and dryer combo
Conveniently situated less than 8km to the CBD and Sydney Airport, the hotel provides easy access to the University of NSW, Prince of Wales and Sydney Childrens' Hospitals, Royal Randwick Racecourse, Sydney Cricket Ground, Sydney Football Stadium, Centennial Parklands and the Entertainment Quarter.
Within 5 minutes walking distance from the Hotel you will find grocers and a small shopping centre as well as a wide variety of Cafes, Restaurants and Pubs.
Access to Sydney's wide Public Transport System is only 20 metres away.
The fine print
- EasyPay - Rent-A-Home provides a secure online payment facility.
Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer
- up to 240 Days before Arrival
- Minimum Stay 7 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
- Beach Getaway
- Fishing Nearby
- Food / Restaurants
- Gay / Lesbian
- Horse Riding
- One night bookings welcome
- Swimming Activities
- Walking or Hiking
- Water Sports
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Children's Cot
- Clothes Dryer
- Continental Breakfast Available
- Cooked Breakfast Available
- Cooking Facilities
- Electric Stove
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Lift / Elevator
- Reverse Cycle Heating
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Washing Machine
- Cable TV/Satellite TV
- Internet Connection
- Child friendly
- 24 hour reception
- Business centre
- Conference facilities
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Off Street Parking
- Tour desk
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x King, 1x Double Sofa
- Broadband Internet - $15 inc. GST Per Night
- Fold Up Bed Hire - $55 inc. GST Per Person
- Extra Adults Charge - $55 inc. GST Per Night (applies when more than 2 Adults)
- Airport Transfer - $12 inc. GST Per Person
RatesRates are not available online for this property, please request a quote using the form below.
Property managers will respond with pricing and availability, usually within 24 hours.
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $218 to $500 per night*
Min 7 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.