Darling Point, Sydney-Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- Guests: 5
- Bedrooms: 3
Bedroom 1 - 1x King
Bedroom 2 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 3 - 1x Single
- Bathrooms: 2
- Swimming pool
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
DARLING POINT. SUTHERLAND CRESCENT. SUNNY, WATERFRONT. MAGNIFICENT, SPACIOUS, RENOVATED 3 BEDROOM CONTEMPORARY APARTMENT. WATERFRONT. VIEWS. FULLY FURNISHED.
It cannot get much better than this!!
Waterfront: canoes at the water's edge, fishing, ferries to the city, Rose Bay, Watsons Bay, al fresco entertaining on the spacious balcony with views overlooking Double Bay marina.
This smart contemporary 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is located in one of Sydney prestige suburbs. The lounge has TV, DVD, Foxtel basic package, wireless broadband, connected for local calls. Comfortable contemporary sofas, bi-fold doors which open up the whole lounge and balcony for one huge fabulous entertaining area, retractable awning, BBQ. What more could one ask for? Bedrooms have a queen, double and single beds all with wardrobes. 2 bathrooms. Car space. Darling Point is a short distance from The Edgecliff Center which has the main public transport depot for the Eastern Suburbs as well as supermarkets and many specialty shops,, the CYC (Cruising Yacht Club of Sydney) is a 10 minute walk from the apartment, Rushcutters Bay Park, Double Bay for the 'shop until you drop' with numerous designer shops, The Westfield Shopping Complex in Bondi Junction, water taxis and ferries at the jetty at Double Bay. A classy apartment guaranteed to bring much happiness and satisfaction. Spoil yourself. …
Rent for minimum 90 night lease: $* per week.
Utilities an extra charge
Departure clean: $
HIGHER RATES DEC/JAN/FEB
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- Minimum Stay 80 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
- Swimming Pool
- Lock Up Garage Parking
- Bedroom 1 – 1x King
- Bedroom 2 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 3 – 1x Single
- Departure Clean - $350 inc. GST Per Booking
- Utility Connection - $77 inc. GST Per Week
- Property Manager Booking Fee - $35 inc. GST Per Booking
RatesPlease click Request a Quote.
Property managers will respond with the Best Rates and Availability.
Quotes are responded to the same business day at 11am, 3pm and 11pm.
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $389 per night*
Min 80 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.