Dover Heights, Sydney-Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 5
Bedroom 1 - 1x King
Bedroom 2 - 1x Twin Singles
Bedroom 3 - 1x Twin Singles
Bedroom 4 - 1x Twin Singles
- Bathrooms: 4
- Wireless Internet
- Swimming pool
- Air conditioning
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
Set in a cul de sac location, this sensational two-storey,home provides a wonderful haven for effortless family living. Whether indoors or outdoors this home is cleverly designed to maximise its position on the parkland and ocean cliff.
Natural light creates a wonderful feeling of spaciousness, enhanced with quality finishes and timeless designer styling. A sought after coastal position completes the picture, with transport, oceanside parks situated just moments away.
Featuring:Minutes to Bondi Beach and Sydney's Harbour beaches. Close to shops, transport and parks at your door step
* 4 Double bedrooms, all with built-ins & balconies (main with ensuite and dressing room)
* Large, open plan granite kitchen with gas cooking, 2 dishwashers and huge adjacent walk in pantry…
* 3.5 Modern bathrooms (2 with bath)
* Oversized, open plan livingdining areas flowing onto private timber deck and tiled grounds with gas heated pool - Entertainer's Dream!
* Additional, carpeted formal living area
*Gorgeous parquetry floors
* Internal laundry with cupboard space
* Double lock up garage with remote control and internal access
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning and security alarm system
* External guest room by the pool with bathroom
SPACIOUS LEVELS OFFERING DAZZLING WATER VIEWS OF You'll be captivated from the minute the front door opens to the panoramic views and generous 2 level layout. Accompanied by sunshine, relaxing parkland reserve &sounds of the ocean. Designed for indoor-outdoor living with maximum style & low maintenance finishes.
4 double size bedrooms, all with robes, master suite with ensuite and dressing room. Children's playroom plus Sep studyoffice or 5 bedroom. 2.5 further bathrooms, and separate external nannyteenage room with ensuite.
Large open living & dining areas opening onto large private level deck & tiled grounds with sundrenched gas heated pool - perfect for easy living & entertaining. Family size granite kitchen with European appliances. RC air, double LUG with internal access
The fine print
- EasyPay - Rent-A-Home provides a secure online payment facility.
Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer
- up to 400 Days before Arrival
- Minimum Stay 14 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
- Arts and Theatre
- Beach Getaway
- Fishing Nearby
- Food / Restaurants
- Gay / Lesbian
- Historical / Museums
- Horse Riding
- Swimming Activities
- Walking or Hiking
- Water Sports
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Children's Cot
- Children's High Chair
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- Gas Stove
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Ironing board
- Level access
- Reverse Cycle Heating
- Washing Machine
- Broadband Internet available
- Cable TV/Satellite TV
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Internet Connection
- Local telephone calls included
- Stereo/Music system
- Child friendly
- Outdoor pool
- Swimming Pool
- Alarm System
- Lock Up Garage Parking
- Off Street Parking
- Secure Parking Onsite
- Street Parking
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x King
- Bedroom 2 – 1x Twin Singles
- Bedroom 3 – 1x Twin Singles
- Bedroom 4 – 1x Twin Singles
- Departure Clean - $400 inc. GST Per Booking
RatesRates are not available online for this property, please request a quote using the form below.
Property managers will respond with pricing and availability, usually within 24 hours.
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $1,197 to $1,306 per night*
Min 14 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.