Maroubra, Sydney-Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- Guests: 5
- Bedrooms: 2
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen, 1x Double Sofa
Bedroom 2 - 1x Double
- Bathrooms: 1
- Car space
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
With unsurpassed views, picture yourself, along with your family & friends kicking back, relaxing and enjoying and experiencing this for yourself as the views and location is truly awe inspiring.
Incredibly you can watch whales & dolphins from the comfort of your seaside Penthouse apartment! You may see dolphins year round and we see whales from early June and as late as mid December.
1 x Brand New Queen bed with ocean views from main bedroom
1 x Brand New Double bed in 2nd bedroom
1 x Brand New Double Sofa bed with ocean views from living area.
Comfortably sleeps 4 but the new fold out double sofa bed can take an extra 1 or 2 people
Watch the stunning fireworks over Coogee and Bondi Beaches on New Year's Eve. A spectacular location with awe inspiring views. You have some of the most spectacular coastline at your doorstep for photography. …
This is also an ideal safe family destination with reserves adjacent, walk to Ocean rock pool, excellent coastal walks & Maroubra & Coogee Beach nearby + the outdoor deck has high safety glass handrails.
There are a number of picturesque coastal golf courses for you to enjoy all only 10 minutes away - The Coast, Randwick, St Michael's, NSW Golf Clubs, Moore Park, The Australian, Bonnie Doon & Botany Golf Courses.
Enjoy picturesque Ocean front coastal walks & rock climbing at your doorstep, with easy access to Ocean Rock pool and not to mention great surfing & bodysurfing at Maroubra Surf Beach just a few minutes easy walk away.
This unique property has 180 Degree uninterrupted ocean views and is set in a peaceful location.
A truly romantic location - watch the moon reflect off the ocean at night and the sun sparkling off the Ocean during the day. Receives beautiful morning sun & is protected from the afternoon sun so is ideal for entertaining during the afternoons on the generous covered balcony.
Let the sounds of the Ocean help you drift off to sleep.
All of our tenants have the best nights sleep.
The property is so close to the ocean you get the impression that you are on a boat. Incredibly private; when you are inside the apartment, no-one can see in. An excellent valued property in an exclusive quiet ocean front location.
* 2 bedrooms each with large glass sliding built-in wardrobes with plenty of hanging space + shelves & drawers, with new large private balcony having access from both master bedroom & triple sliding door from living area both enjoying uninterrupted views looking over the ocean. There is always something to see in front of you
The living area opens up through triple glass sliding doors that open all the way up with no beams or posts to block your view + frameless glass ballustrades
* Complete privacy.
* Security building with security intercom system
* Spectacular coastline views
* Open plan living & new halogen downlights throughout
* Modern fully equipped kitchen
* Internal laundry with heater, washing machine, dryer, hair dryer
* Ceiling fans in bedrooms (no air conditioning needed as receives cool ocean breezes in summer & warm winter sun)
* Security Lift access
* Portable Wireless Internet hire available by prior request
* Seperate Lockup remote controlled security garage with storage mezzanine, Plus plenty of free, safe on street parking.
The ideal Summer & Winter pad as it is facing the perfect East & North East aspect over the ocean attracting the cooling sea breezes in summer & protected from the Southerly & Westerly Winds in Winter. Open up the triple glass sliding doors which give uninterrupted views & let the ocean breeze caress you.
The location & position promotes a healthy active lifestyle as you have excellent rock climbing, walking, swimming, surfing, scuba diving, ocean kayaking on your doorstep.
* Ideally positioned for public transport and located only 300mtrs to bus stop with Bus services to City, Circular Quay, Central station, Bondi & Coogee beaches, Eastgardens & Bondi Junctions Westfields Shopping Centre's, Bondi Junction & Maroubra Junction with buses such as 353, 376, 377, X77
* Walk to Ocean rock pool and walk to the famous patrolled Maroubra Surf Beach with Coogee Beach also nearby.
* Walk to Cafes, Restaurants, grocery store, ice creamery, Beauty & massage therapists, Maroubra Hotel & Seals Club opposite Maroubra Beach in McKeon Street
* "Pacific Square" shopping centre at Maroubra Junction located only a few minutes drive or via bus which has many shops, factory outlets, restaurants + a fresh fish & seafood market located at 737 Anzac Parade, Maroubra Junction & is open everyday except Good Friday
* The HUGE Eastgardens Westfield Shopping Centre & Cinema's at Evans Avenue, Eastlakes are accessible by bus or 10min taxi ride.
* The historic Art Deco Ritz Cinema at "The Spot" with cafe's & restaurants in Randwick PLUS Coogee Beach, Coogee Restaurants & nightlife are easily accessible by bus or taxi cab ride.
It is a 20 minute trip by car or taxi or 30min bus into Sydney CBD where you can explore the delights of the city and wander around the Historic Rocks area, Circular Quay and the buskers and artists there to entertain you while you dine at one of the many gourmet restaurants.
The airport is also located only approx. 20mins by car or taxi depending on time of day.
A superb private luxury seaside fully furnished Penthouse apartment.
* A security bond applies
This fully furnished property includes quality amenities and everything you need.
Fully equipped kitchen plus brand new beds & linen
As a bonus, all linen is included in the rental lease.
* A move out cleaning charge applies
* Brand new portable Cot hire is available
* Portable Wireless internet hire available by prior request
Please contact us to check availability.
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- up to 366 Days before Arrival
- Minimum Stay 5 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
- Adult retreat
- Art & craft
- Arts and Theatre
- Beach Getaway
- Body treatments
- Canoeing & kayaking
- Clean Beaches Award Winner
- Executive rental
- Fishing Nearby
- Food / Restaurants
- Gay / Lesbian
- Horse Riding
- Motor Bike friendly
- One night bookings welcome
- Rockclimbing & Abseiling
- Scuba diving
- Sports Training
- Swimming Activities
- Unique and Unusual
- Valentines Day
- Walking or Hiking
- Water Sports
- Wedding venue
- Whale watching
- Winter holiday
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Children's Cot
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- Electric Stove
- Fans (Ceiling / Standing)
- Hair Dryer
- Heaters provided
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Level access
- Lift / Elevator
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Vacuum System
- Washing Machine
- BBQ - Gas
- Books/magazines supplied
- Broadband Internet available
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Stereo/Music system
- TV with teletext/caption functions
- Videos/DVDs Supplied
- Child friendly
- Lock Up Garage Parking
- Lock up Storage
- Street Parking
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen, 1x Double Sofa
- Bedroom 2 – 1x Double
- Departure Clean - $100 inc. GST Per Booking
- Baby Cot Hire - $11 inc. GST Per Night
- Broadband Internet - $11 inc. GST Per Night
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $191 to $392 per night*
Min 5 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.