Lurline Bay Apartments
Maroubra, Sydney-Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 2
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen, 1x Double Sofa
Bedroom 2 - 1x Double
- Bathrooms: 1
- Car space
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
With unsurpassed views across the ocean and over to Coogee & Bondi, picture yourself, along with your family & friends kicking back, relaxing and enjoying and experiencing this for yourself as the views and location is truly awe inspiring.
Incredibly you can watch whales & dolphins from the comfort of your seaside Penthouse apartment! You will see dolphins year round and I have seen whales from early June and as late as mid December.
1 x Brand New Queen bed with ocean views
1 x Brand New Double bed
1 x Brand New Sofa bed with ocean views
Sleeps 6 as a brand new double sofa bed can be made up for 5th & 6th person by request + lounge can also be made up for 7th person by prior request.
Watch the stunning fireworks over Coogee and Bondi Beaches on New Year's Eve from your own outdoor entertaining area & what a spectacular location for year round couples or family gatherings.…
There are a number of picturesque coastal golf courses for you to enjoy all only 8-10 minutes away - The Coast, Randwick, St Michael's, NSW Golf Clubs, Moore Park, The Australian, Bonnie Doon & Botany Golf Courses.
Enjoy picturesque Ocean front coastal walks & rock climbing at your doorstep, with Mahon Rock pool only 300mtrs away and not to mention great surfing & bodysurfing at Maroubra Surf Beach just a few minutes easy walk away.
Specials may also apply at different times through the year, for bookings of at least 14 nights, monthly or longer stays. Contact the owner Kevin on +61 419 645 862 to find out on availability or if you have any questions or special requirements.
The building is curved and is located on a point & headland above Jack Vanny Reserve with 180 Degree uninterrupted ocean views from Coogee to Bondi & across the ocean. This RARE stunning top floor Ocean front apartment with views that cannot be built out is located in a quiet location above Mahon Ocean Rock Pool in exclusive Lurline Bay - Nth Maroubra near border of South Coogee
A truly romantic location - watch the moon reflect off the ocean at night and the sun sparkling off the Ocean during the day. Receives beautiful morning sun & is protected from the afternoon sun so is ideal for entertaining during the afternoons on the generouse covered balcony.
Let the sounds of the Ocean help you drift off to sleep.
The property is so close to the ocean you get the impression that you are on a boat. Incredibly private; when you are inside the apartment, no-one can see in as it is top floor & all you can see is the Ocean and right up to Bondi. An excellent valued property in an exclusive quiet ocean front location.
Located in the exclusive "Lurline Bay Apartments" which had a recent $5million HIA Award winning building upgrade.
* 2 bedrooms with glass sliding built-in wardrobes in each with plenty of hanging space + shelves & drawers, with new large private balcony having access from both master bedroom & triple sliding door from living area both enjoying uninterrupted views looking over the ocean.
The living opens up through new glass sliding doors that open all the way up with no beams or posts to block your view + frameless glass ballustrades
* Top floor position means complete privacy.
* Security building with new intercom system & new foyer
* Spectacular coastline views from Coogee to Bondi
* Open plan living
* Modern kitchen
* Internal laundry & new halogen downlights throughout
* Ceiling fans in bedrooms(no air conditioning needed, receives cool ocean breezes in summer & warm winter sun)
* New Security Lift access
* Building Wired for Foxtel & ADSL2 (wireless Internet access available by prior request)
* Seperate Lockup remote controlled security garage with storage mezzanine, Plus Plenty of free, safe on street parking.
The ideal Summer & Winter pad as it is facing the perfect East & North East aspect over the ocean attracting the cooling sea breezes in summer & protected from the cold Winds in Winter. Open up the new triple glass sliding doors which give uninterupted views & let the ocean breeze caress you.
The location & position promotes a healthy active lifestyle as you have excellent rock climbing, walking, swimming, surfing, scuba diving, ocean kayaking etc
* Ideally positioned for public transport with Bus services to City, Circular Quay, Central station, Bondi & Coogee beaches, Eastgardens & Bondi Junctions Westfields Shopping Centre's, Bondi Junction & Maroubra Junction (Bus stop in Torrington Rd & Marine Pde only 300mtrs away with buses such as 353, 376, 377, X77)
* Only 300mtrs from Mahon Ocean rock pool and only a few minutes walk to the famous patrolled Maroubra Surf Beach
* Walking distance to Cafes & Maroubra Hotel
* "Pacific Square" shopping centre at Maroubra Junction located only a few minutes drive or via bus which has many shops, factory outlets, restaurants + a fresh fish & seafood market located at 737 Anzac Parade, Maroubra Junction & is open everyday except Good Friday
* The HUGE Eastgardens Westfield Shopping Centre & Cinema's at Evans Ave Eastlakes are accessible by bus or 10min taxi ride.
* The historic Ritz Cinema at "The Spot" in Randwick, Coogee Beach, Coogee Restaurants & nightlife are accessible by bus or only a 6min taxi cab ride.
It is a 20 minute trip by car, bus or taxi into Sydney CBD where you can explore the delights of the city and wander around the Historic Rocks area, not to mention Circular Quay and the buskers and artists who are always there to entertain you while you dine at one of the many gourmet restaurants.
The airport is also located only approx. 15 - 20mins by car or taxi depending on time of day.
A superb private luxury seaside fully serviced and furnished Penthouse apartment ideal for long or short stays for corporate people, a romantic getaway or seaside holiday destination for families, singles or couples. A famous pop star has even stayed here!
Would consider short or long term accommodation.
Give Kevin Mason (the owner) a call to discuss on +61 419 645 862 for any other requests or specific requirements.
Charges start at the advertised price depending on season, and duration of stay. Please request a quote as prices are subject to change but suggest pre: booking well in advance to avoid disappointment.
The low pricing applies to the winter season (great whale watching). The highest rate is over the Christmas holiday & summer period.
Would consider 1 x night stays subject to availability. Willing to negotiate the rate with 14 night stays or longer, monthly or longer stays.
A bond of $400 is required for stays up to 14 nights, $750 is required for stays from 15 to 30 nights, $1500 for stays 31 to 90 nights or 4 wks of the weekly rent for long term tenancies. Bond is refunded after a satisfactory inspection of the property at the conclusion of the rental.
This fully furnished property includes quality amenities and everything you need to ensure you enjoy a comfortable 'home away from home'.
Fully equipped kitchen plus brand new beds & linen
As a bonus, all linen is included in the rental rate.
A departure cleaning charge of $100 for stays up to 14 nights or $180 for stays 15 nights or more applies to all bookings.
*Brand new portable Cot hire is available at $11night
*Wireless internet hire available by request
*Bicycle and Surfboard hire available by request with prior notice.
Please contact us to check availability as the property is very popular.
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- up to 366 Days before Arrival
- Minimum Stay 1 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
- Adult retreat
- Art & craft
- Arts and Theatre
- Beach Getaway
- Body treatments
- Canoeing & kayaking
- Clean Beaches Award Winner
- Executive rental
- Fishing Nearby
- Food / Restaurants
- Gay / Lesbian
- One night bookings welcome
- Rockclimbing & Abseiling
- Scuba diving
- Sports Training
- Swimming Activities
- Unique and Unusual
- Valentines Day
- Walking or Hiking
- Water Sports
- Wedding venue
- Whale watching
- Winter holiday
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Children's Cot
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- Electric Stove
- Fans (Ceiling / Standing)
- Hair Dryer
- Heaters provided
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Lift / Elevator
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Vacuum System
- Washing Machine
- BBQ - Gas
- Books/magazines supplied
- Broadband Internet available
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Stereo/Music system
- TV with teletext/caption functions
- Videos/DVDs Supplied
- Child friendly
- Wheel Chair
- Lock Up Garage Parking
- Lock up Storage
- Off Street Parking
- Secure Parking Onsite
- Street Parking
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen, 1x Double Sofa
- Bedroom 2 – 1x Double
- Departure Clean - $100 inc. GST Per Week
- Weekly Service (inc.Linen) - $88 inc. GST Per Week
- Baby Cot Hire - $11 inc. GST Per Night
- Broadband Internet - $11 inc. GST Per Night
|Winter School Hol's|
|Winter School Hol's|
Submit the Book now button below to select your preferred hot deal, then make a booking to proceed.
Oceanfront Hot Deal
Save 10% off rates for last minute bookings within 7 days of your requested dates
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
$154 per night^ Hot Deal
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.