North Bondi, Sydney-Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
Bedroom 1 - 1x King
Bedroom 2 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 3 - 1x Twin Singles
- Bathrooms: 2
- Wireless Internet
- Swimming pool
- Air conditioning
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
Situated in secluded and tranquil cul de sac, minutes away from the buzz of Bondi. Huge private balcony in main bedroom over looking water views and harbour bridge great view for firework
Brand new and meticulasly finished, polished solid jarrah floors through out.
Rear balcony in living area over looking architecturally designed pool and sand stone garden. Fully equipped gourmet granite kitchen with stainless steel appliances,ceiling fans and reverse cycle aircon. All you could want for a home away from home
All bedrooms are huge,2 bedrooms with queen sized beds, 1 bedroom with 2 single beds .Stylishly furnished and elegantly decorated.
Close to all public transport to city etc
10 - 15 mins stroll to famous bondi beach via the many cafes and eateries on the way.10 mins away to Westfield shopping centre and shop til u drop.…
Suits both family or executive clients ,wifi,easy city access yet quiet and relaxing
10 - 15 mins stroll to famous bondi beach via the many cafes and eateries on the way.Around the the corner from public transport to city and shop til u drop Westfield
Would suit the interstateoverseas executive with family or alone on business,very comfortable and conviint to city or beaches
Strictly nonsmoking and NO BUCKSHENS PARTIES
Baby sitting and cleaning available at extra cost
Parking for 1 car
Possibility with prior arrangement with owner to book down stairs duplex sleeps 4 comfortably.
The fine print
- EasyPay - Rent-A-Home provides a secure online payment facility.
Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer
- up to 366 Days before Arrival
- Minimum Stay 7 Nights
- Bond $1,000
Guest reviews & questions
This was our first time in Sydney and could not of found a better location and property. Plus the owners were fantasic hosts. We were made to feel at home and they shared so many things to do and see…
Questions & Answers
Is there a double bedroom and bathroom on the main floor for my parents who have some diffic…
Yes the whole duplex is on one level.
Need more information on property features? You need to first request a quote and then ask a question.
- Arts and Theatre
- Beach Getaway
- Fishing Nearby
- Food / Restaurants
- Gay / Lesbian
- Historical / Museums
- Horse Riding
- Swimming Activities
- Walking or Hiking
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Children's Cot
- Children's High Chair
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- Electric Stove
- Fans (Ceiling / Standing)
- Hair Dryer
- Heaters provided
- Iron & Ironing board
- Reverse Cycle Heating
- Vacuum System
- Washing Machine
- Broadband Internet available
- Cable TV/Satellite TV
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Internet Connection
- Local telephone calls included
- Stereo/Music system
- Child friendly
- Outdoor pool
- Swimming Pool
- Alarm System
- Off Street Parking
- Street Parking
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x King
- Bedroom 2 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 3 – 1x Twin Singles
- Departure Clean - $200 inc. GST Per Booking
- Extra Adults Charge - $100 inc. GST Per Night (applies when more than 6 Adults)
- Airport Transfer - $200 inc. GST Per Booking
- Weekly Service (inc.Linen) - $150 inc. GST Per Booking
- Housekeeping (Light.Servicing) - $100 inc. GST Per Night
RatesRates are not available online for this property, please request a quote using the form below.
Property managers will respond with pricing and availability, usually within 24 hours.
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $435 to $816 per night*
Min 7 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.