Waterloo, Sydney-Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 2
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 2 - 2x Single, 1x Double Sofa
- Bathrooms: 1
- Air conditioning
- Car space
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
Two bedroom, fully furnished & equipped, executive apartment with study area. Both bedrooms with built in robes, queen master bedroom and twin room, large bathroom, internal laundry with washing machine and dryer. Open plan livingdiningkitchen area that leads to large balcony with outdoor setting and views. Large rooftop area with fantastic views. Can sleep up to 6 with fold out sofa.
Stylishly furnished and fully equipped with TV, DVD, stereo, reverse cycle air-conditioning, microwave, full size fridge, dishwasher, cutlery, crockery, pots and pans, iron and ironing board, linen and towels.
Now Including a Double Fold Out Sofa in the Living area at an extra $10 per night (Just request when booking through Rent A Home).
Just 10 minutes from the City, Paddington, Bondi Beach and airport. Centennial park, Moore Park and the cafes & restaurants of Surry Hills are just a few minutes walk away.…
All rates include electricity, gas and phone line rental.
The fine print
- EasyPay - Rent-A-Home provides a secure online payment facility.
Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer
- up to 180 Days before Arrival
- Minimum Stay 3 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
This property was great for our group, very central and easy to find close to trains and buses would use again Wendy knight
Value for money, clean, well equipped. Great view from the apartment.
Questions & Answers
Is the parking on-site free?
There is one car space for the apartment.
Hi, Just wondering if the 198 cleaning fee covers all 3 days. thanks Jane
The $198 is the departure cleaning fee which also includes the linen. Regards
What is the bedding configuration?
There is a queen bed in one room, 2 singles in the second room and a double fold out sofa be…
Need more information on property features? You need to first request a quote and then ask a question.
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- Washing Machine
- Stereo/Music system
- Child friendly
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 2 – 2x Single, 1x Double Sofa
- Departure Clean - $198 inc. GST Per Booking
- Weekly Service (inc.Linen) - $110 inc. GST Per Week
- Baby Cot Hire - $5 inc. GST Per Night
- High Chair Hire - $5 inc. GST Per Booking
- Broadband Internet - $10 inc. GST Per Night
- Sofa Bed Linen Charge - $10 inc. GST Per Night
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $164 to $196 per night*
Min 3 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.