Woollahra, Sydney-Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- Guests: 4
- Bedrooms: 1
Bedroom 1 - 1x Double, 1x Double Sofa
- Bathrooms: 1
- Air conditioning
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
Located in the leafy streets of Woollahra and set back at the rear of the property makes this a quiet apartment but with all that sydney has to offer at your doorsteps.
Just a short stroll to the Designer shops of Oxford st paddington, the new Westfield Bondi Junction or the trendy cafes in Queen st Village.
Cross the road to Centennial park, and enjoy horseriding, walks or picnics by the lake.
10min from Sydneys famous bondi beach
Buses at your doorstep, or local train stations just a short stroll away.
This 1 bedroom apartment has been newly renovated to the highest standards
- 1 double bedroom with built in robes, and double size bed
- lounge converts to double sofa bed to accommodate 2 extra guests
- Dine-in Bosch Stainless steel kitchen…
- Living area set around warm fire place
- Living area opens to large balcony, with leafy view.
- Chic bathroom featuring a double size modern frameless walk-in shower
- Air conditioned throughout
- Internal laundry, with dryer
- Security access through intercom
- Bus at doorstep , walk to Bondi Junction
- Linen and towelling provided
- Free WiFi internet included
- Optional Weekly cleaning service available
Suite the executive rental, or those looking to enjoy sydney from the comfort of their own home
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- up to 900 Days before Arrival
- Minimum Stay 2 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
- Beach Getaway
- Executive rental
- Gay / Lesbian
- Horse Riding
- Walking or Hiking
- Winter holiday
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- Gas Stove
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Vacuum System
- Washing Machine
- Broadband Internet available
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Lake nearby
- Child friendly
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Double, 1x Double Sofa
- Departure Clean - $120 inc. GST Per Booking
- Weekly Service (inc.Linen) - $50 inc. GST Per Week
RatesRates are not available online for this property, please request a quote using the form below.
Property managers will respond with pricing and availability, usually within 24 hours.
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $165 to $231 per night*
Min 2 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.