Camperdown, Sydney-Inner West, NSW
- Guests: 3
- Bedrooms: 1
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen, 1x Single
- Bathrooms: 1
- Wireless Internet
- Swimming pool
- Air conditioning
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
Beside Sydney Uni and RPA Hospital Camperdown
Bus directly to Sydney Harbour and Opera House
10 minute stroll to King St Newtown cafes, cinema, boutiques
One bedroom New York style apartment
Queen with en suite
Single wall bed for 3rd guest folds away
Fully furnished self-catering accommodation
Visitor parking on request
Balcony with BBQ, TV, DVD, Hifi, ipod charger
High chair and portable cot available (no charge)
Internal laundry with washing machine & dryer
Lift to 3rd floor or stair access
Secure building Rhodes House
Building manager onsite mornings
Suited to executives, academics at UTS or Sydney Uni, families of patients at RPA or Holiday-makers exploring all that Sydney has to offer.
Linen, towels, Wifi, National & local calls included in rate…
Superb resort-style ROOFTOP facilities:
gym, table-tennis, indoor heated lap-pool,
sauna, spa, tennis court, bbqs
panoramic city views
Located on corner Parramatta Rd and Missenden Rd, Camperdown, inner city, Sydney
Full information & photos on website
Cleopa Apartments Sydney
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- up to 366 Days before Arrival
- Minimum Stay 5 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
This apartment is great and easy to live there. Also, it is in a well managed building. It is situated right next to the University so the atmosphere is safe and vibrant. There is a nearby grocery st…
Great facilities - very convenient location
Questions & Answers
Could you please advise if airconditioning is available and also if linen is provided.
Linen is provided, there is air-conditioning
What level is the unit?
Level 3 with lift.
How far is this apartment to the University of Sydney?
Sydney University is just across the road.
Need more information on property features? You need to first request a quote and then ask a question.
- Adult retreat
- Art & craft
- Arts and Theatre
- Body treatments
- Executive rental
- Fishing Nearby
- Food / Restaurants
- Gay / Lesbian
- Historical / Museums
- Indigenous experiences
- Motor Bike friendly
- Walking or Hiking
- Water Sports
- Wine tasting/tours
- Winter holiday
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Children's Cot
- Children's High Chair
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- Electric Stove
- Fans (Ceiling / Standing)
- Gas Stove
- Hair Dryer
- Heaters provided
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Lift / Elevator
- Reverse Cycle Heating
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Vacuum System
- Washing Machine
- BBQ - Gas
- Books/magazines supplied
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Heated spa (not spa bath)
- Internet Connection
- Local telephone calls included
- Stereo/Music system
- Tennis courts
- TV with teletext/caption functions
- Child friendly
- Wheel Chair
- Indoor pool
- Roof Garden
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
- Off Street Parking
- Street Parking
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen, 1x Single
- Departure Clean - $150 inc. GST Per Booking
- Extra Adults Charge - $50 inc. GST Per Booking (applies when more than 2 Adults)
- Weekly Service (inc.Linen) - $75 inc. GST Per Booking
|Summer in Sydney|
|Visit Sydney 2015|
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $136 to $217 per night*
Min 5 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.