Inner Sydney City Rental
Glebe, Sydney-Inner West, NSW
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 2
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 2 - 1x Queen, 1x Double Sofa
- Bathrooms: 1
- Wireless Internet
- Air conditioning
- Pets allowed
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
Self-contained two bedroom terrace house in Glebe with air-conditioning only 1.5km south of the Sydney city CBD and close to amenities, all transport and Sydney University.
Located on Wigram Road, Glebe (Forrest Lodge), the property features one queen bedroom and one king bedroom (which can be split into 2 singles) , a TV entertainment room with double pull-out sofa bed, modern kitchen and bathroom, as well as a small backyard.
Rates are for 2 people any additional adults or children at $25.00 per person. Maximum 6 guests in total. Guests will find a brand new kitchen with gas stove and electric oven, microwave and dishwasher. Everything is provided for your holiday entertainment or business trip with high-speed Wi-Fi.
Local attractions and things to do:…
- Broadway Shopping Centre
- Darling Harbour
- Sydney Entertainment Centre
- Sydney Opera House
- Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre
- The Enmore Theatre
- The New Theatre, Newtown
- The Italian Forum, Leichardt
- The Vanguard
- The Seymour Centre
- Imax Theatre
- National Maritime Museum
- Victoria Park
- Restaurants along Glebe Point Road, Newtown and Forrest Lodge
Suits individual or family holidays as well as executive business travelers.
We are pet friendly as well!
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- Minimum Stay 2 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
the location of the property is fantastic close to the city and with some fantastic places to eat close by as well.
Such a lovely little place in a great spot! Beautiful kitchen, cute little courtyard and very very clean! Thanks for a great stay!
All of the above! It is a beautiful home that we all enjoyed very much.
Questions & Answers
Is there parking?
Only street parking is available
Is there a bond?
There is no bond required.
Need more information on property features? You need to first request a quote and then ask a question.
- Art & craft
- Arts and Theatre
- Beach Getaway
- Body treatments
- Executive rental
- Fishing Nearby
- Food / Restaurants
- Gay / Lesbian
- Student Accommodation
- Unique and Unusual
- Valentines Day
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- Fans (Ceiling / Standing)
- Gas Stove
- Heaters provided
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Washing Machine
- Broadband Internet available
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Internet Connection
- TV with teletext/caption functions
- Child friendly
- Pets permitted
- Indoor Pets Permitted
- Outdoor Pets permitted
- Street Parking
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 2 – 1x Queen, 1x Double Sofa
RatesRates are not available online for this property, please request a quote using the form below.
Property managers will respond with pricing and availability, usually within 24 hours.
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $215 to $343 per night*
Min 2 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.