Darlinghurst, Sydney-Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 2
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 2 - 1x Queen
- Bathrooms: 2
- Wireless Internet
- Air conditioning
- Pets allowed
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
This fully furnished 2 bedroom apartment is positioned in a stylish security complex a short stroll to trendy Darlinghurst's village cafe precinct and Rushcutters Bay parklands.
Enjoying a peaceful and light-filled ambience with district Paddington views this apartment boasts a large dining & living area and open plan gas kitchen complete with stone top breakfast bar.
Queen beds with built-in wardrobes in each room, 2 bathrooms, the main with bathtub. The Master room has ensuite with juliette balcony overlooking the complex's beautifully manicured gardens.
Savour great living with a large LCD television, free unlimited ADSL2+ wireless broadband internet, fully equipped internal laundry, reverse cycle air conditioning, gas heating & double car space.…
The building complex offers a gym and visitor parking. Close to shops, supermarkets, public transport and restaurants within minutes from Sydney CBD. The perfect apartment for those wanting to live in comfortable luxury whilst enjoying the great atmosphere of Sydney's Eastern Suburbs.
Sleeps up to 6 people
2 x Bedrooms
2 x Bathrooms (one Ensuite and main with Bathtub)
2 x Queen beds
1x Fold Out Double Sofa Bed - Sleeps 2
2 x SECURED CAR SPACES
FREE UNLIMITED INTERNET ADSL2+ BROADBAND ACCESS
Reverse Cycle AIR CONDITIONING
Gas Heating & Cooktop
Fully Equipped Kitchen
42" HD LCD TV
Blue-Ray & DVD Player
Stereo with Ipod Connection
Fully Prepared with Linen and Towels
Fully Equipped Internal Laundry Washer & Dryer
2 x Balconies
Building Facilities: Courtyard, Gym & Visitor Parking
Aspect: North East
Closest Transport: Kings Cross Station or 5 minutes by Bus to Sydney CBD
This fully furnished property includes quality amenities and every convenience to ensure you enjoy a comfortable 'home away from home'.
A complimentary welcome pack includes items to get you started including tea, coffee, sugar, milk, lollies, shampoo, conditioner, soap, toilet rolls, rubbish bin bags, dish sponge, laundry and dishwashing detergents.
Small PETS Allowed.
10 PERCENT DISCOUNT FOR STAYS LONGER THAN 28 DAYS, 5 PERCENT DISCOUNT FOR STAYS LONGER THAN 14 DAYS.
Minimum Stay 7 nights however we sometimes allow a minimum 5-6 night stay between bookings where there is a vacancy of less than 7 nights.
A one-off professional departure clean fee applies per stay which includes cleaning of apartment, luxury linen & towels supplied.
The fine print
- EasyPay - Rent-A-Home provides a secure online payment facility.
Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer
- Minimum Stay 7 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
- Art & craft
- Arts and Theatre
- Executive rental
- Food / Restaurants
- Gay / Lesbian
- Historical / Museums
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Breakfast provisions available for self-cooking
- Children's Cot
- Children's High Chair
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- Gas Stove
- Hair Dryer
- Heaters provided
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Reverse Cycle Heating
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Vacuum System
- Washing Machine
- Broadband Internet available
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Internet Connection
- Stereo/Music system
- Child friendly
- Pets permitted
- Indoor Pets Permitted
- Lock Up Garage Parking
- Off Street Parking
- Secure Parking Onsite
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 2 – 1x Queen
- Departure Clean - $180 inc. GST Per Booking
- Extra Adults Charge - $10 inc. GST Per Booking (applies when more than 4 Adults)
- Extra Children Charge - $5 inc. GST Per Booking (applies when more than 2 Children)
- Parking (1 Vehicle) - $10 inc. GST Per Night
- Baby Cot Hire - $40 inc. GST Per Booking
- High Chair Hire - $40 inc. GST Per Booking
- Pet Cleaning Charge - $40 inc. GST Per Booking
|MARCH 2014 SPECIAL!|
|Mid Year Holidays '14|
|Spring Holidays 2014|
|Xmas & NYE 2014|
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $159 to $269 per night*
Min 7 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.