Darlinghurst, Sydney-Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
Bedroom 1 - 1x Double
- Bathrooms: 1
- Arts and Theatre
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
Centrally located on CBD eastern fringe (Taylor Square). This bachelor flat (small studio) is light, bright, airy and a very convenient 15 minute walk to either St. James or Central Station.
The main room has a comfortable double bed, large wardrobe, table, desk, 2 TV chairs, television set. The kitchen is hardly used due to the number of cheap and cheerful cafes and bars just outside the front door. The bathroom is ensuite style with washing machine.
Due to the number of steps this property is NOT suitable for children or the disabled. However the property is suitable for singles, couples who require clean, comfortable, budget accommodation whilst in Sydney CBD.
The fine print
- EasyPay - Rent-A-Home provides a secure online payment facility.
Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer
- up to 400 Days before Arrival
- Minimum Stay 10 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
Great location with literally 100s of restaurants nearby, plus close to city & Central station.
The place met all our expectations and is in an awesome location. The kitchen actually has 2 stoves and a small oven (I think in the pictures it looks like there is only one...)
This property suited our needs as it was very accessible to the city and so handy to excellent dining as well as superb grocers. Farmers markets were also in close proximity. For those wanting to be …
Questions & Answers
Is there any wifi available, please? Or another form of internet connection?
No wifi at this low price. We have a wifi connection we can lend you and you simply buy in a…
Need more information on property features? You need to first request a quote and then ask a question.
- Arts and Theatre
- Food / Restaurants
- Gay / Lesbian
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Cooking Facilities
- Electric Stove
- Heaters provided
- Iron & Ironing board
- Washing Machine
- CD Player
- Street Parking
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Double
- Departure Clean - $99 inc. GST Per Booking
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $76 to $87 per night*
Min 10 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.