Potts Point, Sydney-Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- Guests: 3
- Bedrooms: 1
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen, 1x Single
- Bathrooms: 1
- Swimming pool
- Air conditioning
- Car space
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
Only 2 kilometres from Sydney CBD or 3 minutes by train.
Private, quiet, 5th floor studio with large windows and a bright blue skycityscape view. Fully equipped. Full size bath and shower in new bathroom. Possible access to security parking. Pool, sauna and spa on ground floor.
Lively cosmopolitan area - cafes, restaurants, shops
Suit single or couple.
Good value for money.
The fine print
- EasyPay - Rent-A-Home provides a secure online payment facility.
Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer
- Minimum Stay 90 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
Great self-contained apartment in a good location, within walking distance to the CBD. Loved the extra space and spare bed for guests!
Very clean, Fast attention, easy key pickup and drop off, very convenient, close to all amenities. Busy area during weekends.
Excellent central location, near to transport & great eateries. The owners look after this place with love, with nice touches from fluffy towels, quality bedlinen... and a comfortable bed. Although …
Questions & Answers
Is there any internet connection available?
No internet connection available.
Does the property have a stove and a laundry? Are utilities included in the rate quoted?
There is a 2 burner electric stove top and a microwave oven. The laundry is on the second fl…
Need more information on property features? You need to first request a quote and then ask a question.
- Arts and Theatre
- Food / Restaurants
- Gay / Lesbian
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Cooking Facilities
- Electric Stove
- Heaters provided
- Iron & Ironing board
- Lift / Elevator
- Reverse Cycle Heating
- Vacuum System
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Stereo/Music system
- Indoor pool
- Swimming Pool
- Secure Parking Onsite
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen, 1x Single
- Departure Clean - $111 inc. GST Per Booking
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $98 to $98 per night*
Min 90 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.