Sydney, Sydney-Inner, NSW
- Guests: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 2 - 1x Queen
- Bathrooms: 1
- Swimming pool
- Air conditioning
- Car space
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
A deluxe modern two bedroom and self-contained apartment located only metres from the Central Business District, Hyde Park, and Oxford Street.
This newly furnished home has a large sun drenched balcony with district views and BBQ facilities.
Less than a five minute walk to the Central Business District, Hyde Park and delightful Surry Hills village with shops, cafes and restaurants.
Bondi, the beach and Fox Studios are also close by and easy to get to by public transport.
Whether on business or holiday, enjoy the tranquility, peace and privacy of your own home.
A security parking is available.
* Queen Size Bed in the master bedroom
* Queen Size Bed in the second bedroom
* Brand new furniture throughout the apartment
* Fully equipped Kitchen with dishwasher and microwave…
* Modern bathroom
* Cable (Foxtel) TV
* Internal laundry with washing machine and dryer
* Linen and towels provided
* Off street security parking
* Swimming pool
* Short (min 2 night stay) and long stays
* All reasonable requests considered.
The fine print
- EasyPay - Rent-A-Home provides a secure online payment facility.
Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer
- up to 366 Days before Arrival
- Minimum Stay 4 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
This apartment is ideally located for seeing Sydney. It is a short walk to the underground station for easy access to Circular Quay, Central - for trains to Bondi Beach and a short walk to rental car…
The apartment is very comfortable, clean and well-maintained. The owner was super responsive and professional. The location is very convenient to all that you might want to see when you are in Sydney…
Questions & Answers
Is there somewhere to park our vehicle on the street?
No need to park on the street as the apartment comes with a security car space.
Are there car parking spaces at this Property?
Yes. Parking is included in price quoted.
Need more information on property features? You need to first request a quote and then ask a question.
- Arts and Theatre
- Food / Restaurants
- Historical / Museums
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- Gas Stove
- Hair Dryer
- Heaters provided
- Iron & Ironing board
- Level access
- Lift / Elevator
- Reverse Cycle Heating
- Vacuum System
- Washing Machine
- Broadband Internet available
- Cable TV/Satellite TV
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Stereo/Music system
- Child friendly
- Outdoor pool
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
- Off Street Parking
- Secure Parking Onsite
- Street Parking
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 2 – 1x Queen
- Departure Clean - $149 inc. GST Per Booking
- Utility Connection - $9 inc. GST Per Night
- Parking (1 Vehicle) - $19 inc. GST Per Night
- Weekly Service (inc.Linen) - $149 inc. GST Per Week
- Baby Cot Hire - $29 inc. GST Per Booking
- High Chair Hire - $19 inc. GST Per Booking
- Broadband Internet - $19 inc. GST Per Booking
- Sofa Bed Linen Charge - $29 inc. GST Per Booking
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $257 to $297 per night*
Min 4 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.