Lacey On Cooper
Sydney, Sydney-Inner, NSW
- Guests: 4
- Bedrooms: 1
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen, 1x Double Sofa
- Bathrooms: 1
- Wireless Internet
- Swimming pool
- Air conditioning
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
A deluxe 5 star one bedroom, self-contained apartment located in fashionable and trendy Surry Hills, only a short walk from the CBD.
This newly renovated apartment is fully furnished within a boutique modern complex with a roof top swimming pool and tennis court.
Ten minutes walk to the Central Business District, Railway Square, Chinatown and Oxford St. Five minute stroll to delightful Crown Street Surry Hills village with shops, cafes and restaurants.
Sydney Airport, Fox Studios, Darling Harbour and Bondi Junction are also close by and easy to get to by public transport.
Whether on business or holiday, enjoy the tranquility, peace and privacy of your own home away from home.
Security parking is available.
* Queen Size Bed in the master bedroom…
* Double Size Sofa Bed in the Lounge Room
* Brand new furniture throughout the apartment
* Fully equipped Kitchen with dishwasher and microwave
* Modern bathroom
* Foxtel TV
* Internal laundry with washing machine and dryer
* Linen and towels provided
* Off street security parking
* Swimming pool
* Tennis Court
* Short (min 2 night stay) and long stays
* All reasonable requests considered
The fine print
- EasyPay - Rent-A-Home provides a secure online payment facility.
Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer
- up to 366 Days before Arrival
- Minimum Stay 2 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
Quality furnishings and very clean.
Beautiful property in a fantastic locatrion close to Crown Street (shops and restaurants), and Central Station. Lovely roof top pool and tennis court, and the apartment was beautifully fitted out wit…
Great location - easy access to city and transport. Stayed with two young children who enjoyed every minute!
Questions & Answers
Is the pool heated? Does the tennis court have an all weather surface?
Yes, the pool is heated. The tennis court has a synthetic grass surface.
Is there secure parking available?
Yes, a security car park is included.
Is there a telephone in the property?
Need more information on property features? You need to first request a quote and then ask a question.
- Art & craft
- Arts and Theatre
- Executive rental
- Food / Restaurants
- Gay / Lesbian
- Historical / Museums
- Swimming Activities
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Children's Cot
- Children's High Chair
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- Electric Stove
- Fans (Ceiling / Standing)
- Gas Stove
- Hair Dryer
- Heaters provided
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Lift / Elevator
- Reverse Cycle Heating
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Vacuum System
- Washing Machine
- Books/magazines supplied
- Broadband Internet available
- Cable TV/Satellite TV
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Heated spa (not spa bath)
- Internet Connection
- Local telephone calls included
- Stereo/Music system
- Tennis courts
- Child friendly
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Roof Garden
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
- Lock Up Garage Parking
- Off Street Parking
- Secure Parking Onsite
- Street Parking
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen, 1x Double Sofa
- Departure Clean - $149 inc. GST Per Booking
- Utility Connection - $9 inc. GST Per Night
- Extra Adults Charge - $19 inc. GST Per Person/Night (applies when more than 2 Adults)
- Parking (1 Vehicle) - $19 inc. GST Per Night
- Weekly Service (inc.Linen) - $149 inc. GST Per Week
- Baby Cot Hire - $29 inc. GST Per Booking
- High Chair Hire - $9 inc. GST Per Booking
- Broadband Internet - $19 inc. GST Per Booking
RatesRates are not available online for this property, please request a quote using the form below.
Property managers will respond with pricing and availability, usually within 24 hours.
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
$163 per night^ Hot Deal
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.