Mantra 2 Bond Street
Sydney, Sydney-Inner, NSW
- Guests: 3
- Bedrooms: 1
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen
- Bathrooms: 1
- Wireless Internet
- Swimming pool
- Air conditioning
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
This fully furnished split level studio apartment is situated in the heart of the Sydney CBD with George Street outlook.
The apartment has a Queen bed, fully integrated kitchen, internal laundry, loungedining area, new large plasma TV, DVD player, stereo system & reverse cycle AC.
Resort style facilities within the complex include roof top pool, BBQ deck, fully equipped gym & mezzanine cafe.
Close to The Rocks, Circular Quay, Sydney Opera House & Harbour Bridge, Bridge Street & Stock Exchange, Wynyard Station, PItt Street Mall, Australia Square, Darling Harbour, Martin Place and more.
Suits business and recreational travelers alike. A single fold out sofa bed makes this apartment great for a couple with a child.
No departure cleaning charges!…
WiFi access is available through the hotel. Please enquire for rates on arrival as rates may vary.
Secure parking is available through the Mantra hotel directly at a cost of $50 per 24 hours. Alternatively parking can be arranged with Wilson Parking next door in Australia Square. See their website for rates.
Our property has a security PIN rather than a key. This means you can just go straight to the property after 2pm on the day of your arrival without arranging key collection. You will be provided with a unique PIN for access to the apartment prior to your arrival.
The person who's name the booking is in must send a copy of their passport or drivers license by email prior to the day of arrival or access can not be granted.
$500 fully refundable bond is required prior to arrival. This will be refunded within 48 hours of your departure subject to damage or theft.
Refund of bond is by electronic bank transfer for those with an Australian bank account (no fees) or by Paypal for overseas guests (subject to Paypal fees).
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- up to 150 Days before Arrival
- Minimum Stay 3 Nights
- Bond $500
Guest reviews & questions
The property is centrally located, between the Rocks district, Circular Quay and Darling Harbour. The apartment is very comfortable, well equipped and ideal for our circumstances. Would not hesitate…
Overlooking main street and very convenient for sightseeing. Apartment very well equipped - swimming pool and view from there is excellent, overlooking all the surrounding skyscrapers.
Questions & Answers
I am ready to book and in the process of setting up the Paypal account. Please advise on wha…
If you have not yet submitted a booking request please do so. I will then confirm the bookin…
1) Is there a lease agreement that needs to be signed? 2) Are there any other charges (ie fe…
1) No lease agreement 2) No additional charges 3) Deposits are refunded by Bank transfer if …
1) Are the attached actual photos of the property? 2) Are utilities included (ie. electric, …
Yes these are photos of my apartment. Yes services (electricity, water etc) are included. Ca…
Need more information on property features? You need to first request a quote and then ask a question.
- Arts and Theatre
- Food / Restaurants
- Gay / Lesbian
- Historical / Museums
- Water Sports
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- Electric Stove
- Hair Dryer
- Heaters provided
- Iron & Ironing board
- Level access
- Lift / Elevator
- Reverse Cycle Heating
- Washing Machine
- Broadband Internet available
- Cable TV/Satellite TV
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Internet Connection
- Stereo/Music system
- Child friendly
- Wheel Chair
- Outdoor pool
- Roof Garden
- Swimming Pool
- Off Street Parking
- Secure Parking Onsite
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen
- Departure Clean - $150 inc. GST Per Booking
- Extra Adults Charge - $11 inc. GST Per Night (applies when more than 2 Adults)
- Extra Children Charge - $11 inc. GST Per Night
- Sofa Bed Linen Charge - $11 inc. GST Per Night
RatesPlease click Request a Quote.
Property managers will respond with the Best Rates and Availability.
Quotes are responded to the same business day at 11am, 3pm and 11pm.
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $120 to $326 per night*
Min 3 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.