Sydney, Sydney-Inner, NSW
- Guests: 4
- Bedrooms: 1
Bedroom 1 - 2x Queen
- Bathrooms: 1
- Wireless Internet
- Swimming pool
- Air conditioning
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
1 BEDROOM APT SLEEPS 4 IN THE CBD. WIFI, AIRCON, POOL, SAUNA, GYM, LIFT PARKING
What a location! Right on the corner of Bond and George Streets in the financial district of Sydney, this fully furnished 1 bedroom plus study apartment is a rare opportunity for the corporate person, an executive couple or holiday visitors to make the very best of a visit to Sydney. The apartment boasts a granite top kitchen with oven, electric hotplates, dishwasher, microwave and quality appliances and it flows into the lounge with LCD TV, DVD and cable TV and WIFI
The separate main bedroom has a queen bed with built ins, LCD TV and cable TV. The granite bathroom has a bath & shower, and there is an internal laundry with separate washer and dryer. Study has a double sofa.…
Secure Parking Available charges apply.
On the 18th Floor, overlooking the fabulous Sydney skyline, is the roof top swimming pool, BBQ entertaining area, Gym and Spa. The apartment is walking distance to Circular Quay, The Rocks, Pitt Street Mall, major shops, cafes, restaurants, pubs, Darling Harbour and all the excitement of Sydney. Public transport going just about everywhere is located just outside the door, with Wynyard train and bus Interchange station across the road and ferries at Circular Quay. This is simply the best location for a visit to Sydney.
AVAILABLE NOW for 7 nights and longer
Departure clean $220
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- Minimum Stay 2 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
No reviews for this property yet.
Have you stayed at this property? Add your review.
Questions & Answers
Are you able to accommodate five people?
The property only sleeps four.
Does this apartment have a balcony?
No balcony but ducted air con throughtout the property.
What floor is the apartment on?
The apartment is on level 1.
Need more information on property features? You need to first request a quote and then ask a question.
- Art & craft
- Arts and Theatre
- Exclusively Gay & Lesbian
- Executive rental
- Fishing Nearby
- Food / Restaurants
- Historical / Museums
- Swimming Activities
- Theme Park Nearby
- Wine tasting/tours
- Winter holiday
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Children's Cot
- Children's High Chair
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- Electric Stove
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Level access
- Lift / Elevator
- Reverse Cycle Heating
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Vacuum System
- Washing Machine
- BBQ - Gas
- Broadband Internet available
- Cable TV/Satellite TV
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Heated spa (not spa bath)
- Internet Connection
- Videos/DVDs Supplied
- Child friendly
- Outdoor pool
- Roof Garden
- Swimming Pool
- 24 hour reception
- Business centre
- Conference facilities
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Off Street Parking
- Secure Parking Onsite
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 2x Queen
- Departure Clean - $220 inc. GST Per Booking
- Property Manager Booking Fee - $35 inc. GST Per Booking
- Parking (1 Vehicle) - $35 inc. GST Per Night
- Baby Cot Hire - $75 inc. GST Per Booking
- High Chair Hire - $20 inc. GST Per Booking
RatesRates are not available online for this property, please request a quote using the form below.
Property managers will respond with pricing and availability, usually within 24 hours.
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $174 to $272 per night*
Min 2 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.