Hyde Park Plaza
Sydney, Sydney-Inner, NSW
- Guests: 4
- Bedrooms: 1
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen, 1x Double Sofa
- Bathrooms: 1
- Air conditioning
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
Overlooking Sydney's Hyde Park, this recently renovated fully furnished executive apartment has everything you need for a comfortable relaxed short or long stay. It is beautifully appointed and ideally located right on Hyde Park, close to all conveniences, underground city rail station, shops restaurants Sydney's Oxford Street, and the best city landmarks, museum, art gallery etc. It has sweeping views across Hyde Park and the city. This complex is whisper quiet sound-proofed with central air conditioning, or the windows can opened for Hyde Park breezes.
The bedroom includes a Queen Size hotel grade bed and full length built in wardrobes. The lounge room has a full size double sofa bed. Plenty of mood lighting to enjoy the location by day or night. Full linen and towelling is provided. …
There is also a study work area with desk off the living room, high speed Wi-Fi internet, Digital hi-fi sound system for your iPod, flat screen digital TV, fully functioning kitchen with Smeg oven, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, all utensils glassware and crockery is included. The bathroom also has a washing machine or you can use the main laundry facilities within the building. Ironing facilities are within the apartment. There is a rooftop pool and gym in the building, 24 hour concierge, and a fully licensed restaurant.
The fine print
- EasyPay - Rent-A-Home provides a secure online payment facility.
Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer
- up to 180 Days before Arrival
- Minimum Stay 4 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
Property is in a great location! It is easy to find, very central and walking distance to everything. Very user friendly too.
This property is in a very convenient location for downtown Sydney, and has an attractive outlook to the high rise area across the park. It is clean, comfortable and well presented. It is small for a…
Questions & Answers
what floor is the apartment was on?
- Arts and Theatre
- Food / Restaurants
- Gay / Lesbian
- Historical / Museums
- Theme Park Nearby
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Electric Stove
- Iron & Ironing board
- Lift / Elevator
- Washing Machine
- Broadband Internet available
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Stereo/Music system
- Outdoor pool
- Public transport
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen, 1x Double Sofa
- Departure Clean - $132 inc. GST Per Booking
- Weekly Service (inc.Linen) - $99 inc. GST Per Week
- Baby Cot Hire - $5 inc. GST Per Night
- Sofa Bed Linen Charge - $10 inc. GST Per Night
Availability & Price
from $153 to $229 per night*
Min 4 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.