City Harbour Living
The Rocks, Sydney-Inner, NSW
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 2 - 2x Twin Singles
Bedroom 3 - 1x Queen
- Bathrooms: 1
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
Large 2 level, 3 bedroom house, nicely furnished with a winning aspect and partial views - Windmill Street.
Tranquilly set in the historic heart of The Rocks Village, bordering the bustling city streets of Sydney CBD & the Sydney Harbour Foreshore. All of the attractions of Sydney at your doorstep.
Loads of period detail and charm. Set up for a fabulous stay in a perfect location!
Ground Floor : - living room with plasma tv, cable tv stations, Air Con in living area as well as fans. Leads onto large open plan kitchen area. Kitchen is set up with all of the little bits and pieces you will need during your stay, Great large Gas oven and European Dishwasher. Separate Dining Room. Also small courtyard area with laundry (washer and dryer) and additional 'traditional loo'.…
First Floor :-
This is a huge area - with a bathroom and x 3 bedrooms.
Windows all around give it a lovely flow through of breezes and light. Always seems to catch the sun. (* when the sun is out :-) ...)
Bathroom with walk in - shower.
Both lovely Queen bedrooms with balcony access. One has a tvdvd set up.
3 rd bedroom with x 2 single beds.
Bedrooms have fans and or heaters.
Lovely hallway 'landing' area.
* Please note - as we are residential and close to our neighbours- we ask guests to keep noise to a minimum in the courtyard area and balcony as noise travels- so they are not used before 8am or after 8pm for comfort of all guests and neighbours as neighbours bedrooms attach * this is a lovely 'Secret Hideaway' in the middle of the bustling tourism of the Rocks Village.
Location, Location, Location.... as they say. Well you would be hard pressed to beat this one. Its all there at your doorstep. Easy access to stroll to everything. Also easy cab access day and night. Train or bus options also.
Selection of convenient Cafes, Restaurants, convenience stores, right next door.
1 -15 mins walk through tree lined historic streets of the Rocks Village to Cafes, Shops, Restaurants, Historic Pubs, Museums, Circular Quay, Sydney Harbour or the heart of the City's shopping and business districts.
Wynyard Train Station or Circular Quay Train Station or Ferries -10 mins walk.
Or take the other direction - on to Darling Harbour via Cockle Bay and the Barangaroo harbour side walk. Just gorgeous. Then onto Convention Centre, Casino or Fish Markets.
Or hire push bikes and ride there ! Or take one of the many new bike tracks all over the harbour city.
Perfect for executive stays or corporate bookings.
Great proximity to the Convention Centre, Darling Harbour.
Well suited to wedding groups with this location.
Also very popular with families couples - relocating for work or home renovation 'escapes'. Good rates for longer stays provided.
Our International families visiting Sydney just love this mixture of old world charm and the space these cottages provide, in such an amazing location.
Amazing value for this size property in this winning location!
We do book quickly in advance.
* we are not suited to large groups of 'singles' and do not take groups for 'party weekends stays etc'.
* terrace is for the use of guests booked no additional guests or visitors. *unless pre-organised.
The fine print
- EasyPay - Rent-A-Home provides a secure online payment facility.
Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer
- Minimum Stay 2 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
The atmosphere of the old terrace and its position - so close to the city and the harbour yet it had the feel of a peaceful backwater. We loved it and will definitely stay there again.
An old colonial building, with heaps of character and space, and a nice little courtyard out the back. It's within walking distance to all the main attractions and situated right opposite the Nelson …
The property was very clean and attractively decorated with lots of welcome touches like a slection of books in each room and plenty of towels. The location in the Rocks was excellent and Sam's emai…
Questions & Answers
Is there parking?
Yes we can organise a parking pass so you can park out front of the properties.
Is a BBQ on site? Is internet available?
No bbq's at these historic houses at The Rocks. for fire and safety issues with protected pr…
the property is heritage listed - wheelchair access would not be possible i would not think …
Need more information on property features? You need to first request a quote and then ask a question.
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Children's Cot
- Children's High Chair
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- Fans (Ceiling / Standing)
- Gas Stove
- Hair Dryer
- Heaters provided
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Washing Machine
- Cable TV/Satellite TV
- Child friendly
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 2 – 2x Twin Singles
- Bedroom 3 – 1x Queen
- Departure Clean - $110 inc. GST Per Booking
- Linen Hire - $105 inc. GST Per Booking
- Parking (1 Vehicle) - $25 inc. GST Per Night
- High Chair Hire - $25 inc. GST Per Booking
RatesRates are not available online for this property, please request a quote using the form below.
Property managers will respond with pricing and availability, usually within 24 hours.
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $326 to $653 per night*
Min 2 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.