Woolloomooloo, Sydney-Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
Bedroom 1 - 1x Double
- Bathrooms: 1
- Wireless Internet
- Air conditioning
- Car space
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
Easy walk to greenery and water views. Quiet pocket of city living with restaurants and a quiet pub in the same block. A perfect base to explore the city proper through the beautiful Hyde Park and Botanical Garden.
Easy access for disabled.
The property has spacious interior, features all weather balcony fit for dining room. Modern kitchen with dishwasher, fridge and microwave gas ovens. Spacious bathroom and separate internal laundry with washing and drying machines.
Suits executive on temporary work assignments, couples migrating to Sydney, conferenceexhibition visitors.
Courtyard designed for tranquility, private picnic, quiet exercise or simply reading books on a sunny day.
5 minute walk to Finger Wharf, Darlinghurst, Kings Cross, Australia Museum, Hyde Park, The Domain, NSW Art Gallery, Stanley Street's original Little Italy, St Mary Cathedral, Phillips + Cook Olympic size indoor swimming pool, NSW Parliaments and State Library.…
8 minute walk to Town Hall, QVB, World Square, Pitt St Mall,
15 minute walk through the Domain andor Botanical Garden to the CBD, The Conservatorium of Music, Opera House, Circular Quay
15 minute walk to Chinatown, onward to Darling Harbour.
Bus stop next door to Circular Quay via Hyde Park, nearest train stations St James or Kings Cross, plenty of taxis on Crown or Williams Streets.
2 hour parking and free overnight parking, 2 minute drive into Eastern Distributor southward, as well as driving northward into Harbour Tunnel or Bridge.
Suits honeymoon couple, temporary work pad, travellers and tourists.
Internet available on request. Digital broadcast TV, mini HiFi, DVD player available.
Serviced weekly on Sundays or specific day available on request.
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- up to 365 Days before Arrival
- Minimum Stay 1 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
Questions & Answers
The only question that I have is if the bedroom is separate from the living area, if it is i…
It is separated by floor-to-ceiling panels. It can be closed entirely with its own air-condi…
Does this property have parking facilities?
It has 4 visitors' parking, first come first served. A deposit of $100 is required for secur…
Need more information on property features? You need to first request a quote and then ask a question.
- Adult retreat
- Art & craft
- Arts and Theatre
- Beach Getaway
- Canoeing & kayaking
- Executive rental
- Fishing Nearby
- Food / Restaurants
- Gay / Lesbian
- Heritage trail
- Historical / Museums
- Horse Riding
- Motor Bike friendly
- Scuba diving
- Swimming Activities
- Theme Park Nearby
- Unique and Unusual
- Valentines Day
- Walking or Hiking
- Water Sports
- Wine tasting/tours
- Winter holiday
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- Gas Stove
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Level access
- Lift / Elevator
- Reverse Cycle Heating
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Vacuum System
- Washing Machine
- Broadband Internet available
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Internet Connection
- Stereo/Music system
- Child friendly
- Wheel Chair
- Alarm System
- Lock Up Garage Parking
- Lock up Storage
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Off Street Parking
- Secure Parking Onsite
- Street Parking
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Double
- Departure Clean - $100 inc. GST Per Booking
- Property Manager Booking Fee - $5 inc. GST Per Booking
- Linen Hire - $20 inc. GST Per Week
- Weekly Service (inc.Linen) - $110 inc. GST Per Week
- Broadband Internet - $1 inc. GST Per Night
- Pet Cleaning Charge - $20 inc. GST Per Person/Night
- Fold Up Bed Hire - $20 inc. GST Per Booking
RatesRates are not available online for this property, please request a quote using the form below.
Property managers will respond with pricing and availability, usually within 24 hours.
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $136 to $245 per night*
Min 1 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.