Cremorne Point, Sydney-Lower North Shore, NSW
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 2 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 3 - 1x Queen
- Bathrooms: 2
- Wireless Internet
- Air conditioning
- Pets allowed
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
Located on the picturesque Lower North Shore of Sydney Harbour.It's one of the City's most prestigious and convenient locations.Renowned for its stunning views across the world's most beautiful harbour. An eight minute scenic ferry ride has you at Circular Quay, the gateway to Sydney's CBD. Directly opposite is the Opera House,Fort Denison and the Royal Botanic Gardens.
Three double bedrooms with ensuites.Built in robes,high ceilings,original pine flooring and wide skirtings. Expansive open plan living,stylish gas kitchen with European appliances (inc. dishwasher).Elegant bathrooms, European laundry and secluded Parisian courtyard.
Historic 22 meter MacCallum pool overlooking the harbour is within 5 minutes walk - a popular swimming location. The pool dates back to the nineteen-twenties and has been restored in keeping with this heritage. The unique waterside timber deck is an unparalleled sunbathing spot. …
The lighthouse at Robertson's Point - the view of the harbour from here extends around 300 degrees, a wondreful point for watching all the life of the busy harbour.
Head along the eastern foreshore and time will be forgotten.There are too many things to look at: the gardens,the boates at their moorings, the old houses.
Ferries run between Cremorne Point and Circular Quay every 30 minutes throughout the day and every forty-five minutes during the evening.
Buses run from Cremorne Point Wharf,via Milson Rd ,to Neutral Bay Wharf , via Military Rd restaurant strip.
If you prefer to drive, the city's system of motorways and tunnels link in a short distance from Cremorne Point.
Suits executive and family.
All linen and towels are supplied, Wi Fi is included in the price.
Tariffs quoted accomodate up to six persons.
Pet friendly for bookings of 2 month and over.
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- up to 366 Days before Arrival
- Minimum Stay 7 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
An excellent property, with quality furnishings and well outfitted. It is in an excellent location with reasonable views to the city and good views up the inlet to the harbour proper. The view down t…
Great location, wonderfully appointed with a good layout for families. Very clean and comfortable.
Fantastic property for a big group, open, welcoming, clean, well appointed and in a fantastic location. Only bad experience was with the booking site stayz.com.au - cancelling my originally bookin…
Questions & Answers
What type of parking is available? ?Are Foxtel and Wi Fi included?
Unrestricted street parking outside the apartment. Foxtel and Broadband Wireless are include…
Need more information on property features? You need to first request a quote and then ask a question.
- Adult retreat
- Art & craft
- Arts and Theatre
- Beach Getaway
- Canoeing & kayaking
- Clean Beaches Award Winner
- Executive rental
- Fishing Nearby
- Food / Restaurants
- Gay / Lesbian
- Historical / Museums
- Scuba diving
- Swimming Activities
- Theme Park Nearby
- Unique and Unusual
- Wake boarding / water skiing
- Walking or Hiking
- Water Sports
- Whale watching
- Winter holiday
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Breakfast provisions available for self-cooking
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- Fans (Ceiling / Standing)
- Gas Stove
- Heaters provided
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Level access
- Reverse Cycle Heating
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Vacuum System
- Washing Machine
- Books/magazines supplied
- Broadband Internet available
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Internet Connection
- Stereo/Music system
- Videos/DVDs Supplied
- Child friendly
- Pets permitted
- Indoor Pets Permitted
- Street Parking
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 2 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 3 – 1x Queen
- Departure Clean - $350 inc. GST Per Booking
- Utility Connection - $18 inc. GST Per Night
- Property Manager Booking Fee - $70 inc. GST Per Booking
- Extra Adults Charge - $50 inc. GST Per Person/Night (applies when more than 4 Adults)
- Extra Children Charge - $50 inc. GST Per Person/Night
- Early Arrival - $90 inc. GST Per Booking
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $326 to $769 per night*
Min 7 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.