Mosman, Sydney-Lower North Shore, NSW
- Guests: 3
- Bedrooms: 2
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 2 - 1x Double, 1x Single
- Air conditioning
- Car space
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
Located on the 9th floor of a prestige, carefully maintained building enjoying 300 degree views of Sydney harbour's best: Harbour Bridge, Opera House, Fort Denison, Taronga Zoo and the Eastern & Northern Suburbs. The main bedroom has a queen size ensemble, air-conditioning and built-in cupboards. The second bedroom has a king single bed and optional single bed, also with built-in cupboards. A small rear balcony adjoins both bedrooms with views toward Mosman Bay, Sirius Cove and Mosman.
Smart furnishings in the combined loungedining include bright comfortable sofas, dining for 6 people, gas heating, wool carpet, Cabke TV & DVD. The main balcony being the width of the apartment is ideal for outdoor entertaining whilst enjoying the breathtaking views. …
The renovated kitchen has views overlooking Mosman Bay and North Sydney. Appliances include a gas cooktop and oven, microwave oven, dishwasher, insinkerator and 500 litre frost free fridge. For entertaining purposes a fine bone china setting for eight, formal glassware, and quality cooking utensils are provided. The marble bathroom has a shower and separate bath.
Further facilities include an internal laundry housing the mandatory washing machine, dryer and full size tub. Undercover car space. Security building.
"Quarante" is located within a five minute walk to the ferry, and a two minute walk to the bus. Balmoral Beach and Taronga Zoo are both five minute car trips away. Select Mosman village shops, restaurants and supermarkets all within a five minute drive.
A fabulously comfortable apartment combining exceptional views, with the luxury of convenient ferry transportation.
The fine print
- EasyPay - Rent-A-Home provides a secure online payment facility.
Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer
- up to 366 Days before Arrival
- Minimum Stay 7 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
- Fishing Nearby
- Food / Restaurants
- Gay / Lesbian
- Walking or Hiking
- Water Sports
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- Gas Stove
- Hair Dryer
- Heaters provided
- Iron & Ironing board
- Level access
- Lift / Elevator
- Vacuum System
- Washing Machine
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Off Street Parking
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 2 – 1x Double, 1x Single
- Departure Clean - $220 inc. GST Per Booking
- Early Arrival - $33 inc. GST Per Booking
- Late Arrival - $33 inc. GST Per Booking
- Weekly Service (inc.Linen) - $132 inc. GST Per Week
- Baby Cot Hire - $55 inc. GST Per Week
RatesRates are not available online for this property, please request a quote using the form below.
Property managers will respond with pricing and availability, usually within 24 hours.
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $152 to $326 per night*
Min 7 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.