Sydney Absolute Beachfron
Collaroy, Sydney-Northern Beaches, NSW
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 2 - 1x Double
Bedroom 3 - 2x Single
- Bathrooms: 1
- Wireless Internet
- Car space
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
Absolute Beachfront Sydney. Million $$ views. 35 mins to Sydney CBD. Transport at door. Free WIFI. Walk shops, cafes, restaurants, cinema, patisserie, supermarkets & more
Last Minute Special: Stay 7 nights May or June get 8th night FREE!
* FREE Wifi
* FREE linen (beds made up ready) & towels, incl beach towels
* FREE Welcome Packs incl teas & coffees + kitchen laundry bathroom essentials
* FREE bottle of wine
* FREE use of bodyboards
* FREE use of lock up garage. Street parking avail
* FREE use of portacot & highchair
Spot dolphins & whales from your balcony!
LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION!
Sydney Absolute Beachfront Aquamarine at Collaroy Beach is ideally situated half way between Manly & Palm Beach. Only 35 mins to Sydney CBD.…
SO CONVENIENT: Walk to shops, supermarkets, restaurants, cafes, cinema, kids' adventure playground, rock pool & more. Transport at door
CITY BUS is at your door. Ideal base for exploring Sydney.
Bus at your door also to Warringah Mall (10 mins), Manly (15 mins) + much more
Step off the front lawn onto the beach. No roads to cross
ACCOMMODATION: 3 bedrooms (bedroom 1 - queen bed; bedroom 2 - double bed; bedroom 3 - 2 single beds); children's TV room; family bathroom with bath & sep shower; internal laundry with washer, dryer & 2nd toilet; lock up garage
DIRECT BEACH ACCESS: Step over the front lawn & on to the beach. No roads to cross. Fall asleep to the sound of waves on the shore. Watch the sun rise over the ocean each morning
PERFECT FOR couples, families & executive rental. Baby & elderly friendly (level access & lift). Separate children's TV toys room
DOLPHIN & WHALE SPOTTING from your deck. Marvel at the skill of the surfboard riders & enjoy the colourful spectacle of the wind & kite-surfers.There's always something interesting happening & at Aquamarine you have front row seats to it all every day.
Easy access to Sydney CBD & Harbour, Opera House, Theatre, Botanic Gardens, Taronga Zoo, Sydney Aquarium, Luna Park, harbour cruises, shopping, harbourside eateries + more
* ROMANTIC! Dine on the deck watching moonlight reflect off the water. Fall asleep to the sound of waves on the shore & watch the sun rise over the ocean each morning. Magic!
YOUR BEACHFRONT APARTMENT
* 3 large bedrooms with comfy beds. Bedroom 1 - queen bed; bedroom 2 - double bed; bedroom 3 - two single
* The living area, deck & 2 of the 3 bedrooms drenched in sun all morning in winter
* Spacious & stylish
beds. Master & 2nd with ocean views
* Children's TV Room with TV, DVD player, DVDs, books, toys, board games, cards
* full bathroom - full size bath + separate shower
* 2nd toilet in internal laundry + washer & dryer + laundry tub
* Huge, well-equipped kitchen with cappuccino coffee machine
* very well equipped & beautifully maintained (incl freshly recarpeted throughout and repainted)
* Peaceful, very private and romantic
* Breath-taking views of the ocean & coastline
* Absolute beachfront - only a lawn between apartment & the beach - no roads to cross. Very family-friendly
* From your apartment watch the sun rise over the ocean each morning
* Grab your towel & pop down to the surf or the Rock Pool for a swim before breakfast
* Huge sun-drenched balcony with spectacular views
* Outdoor table & chairs on balcony - dine "al-fresco:
* intercom security, level access, lift. SINGLE GARAGE
* 2 LCD TVs, 2 DVD players, DVDs, library of books, stereo with ipod dock, board games, puzzles, toys, wifi
So peaceful yet close to all amentiies
You won't need a car
ON YOUR DOORSTEP:
* Sand & surf
* public transport. Bus stop right beside apartment block
* scenic coastal walks
* Easy access by bus to centre of Sydney (43 mins), Manly (15 mins), Warringah Mega Mall - shopping, eateries, entertainment (10 mins), the other northern beaches + much more with bus-stop at your door Only 35 mins drive to Sydney CBD
3 to 4 MINUTE LEVEL STROLL TO:
* excellent restaurants (9 at last count) & cafes. Walk there & walk home!
* Supermarkets & shops
* the ocean pool (wheelchair access) with children's playpool
* Collaroy Beach children's adventure playground
* Collaroy Cinema
* Collaroy Bakehouse: delicious fresh-baked breads, pastries + coffees (a personal favourite of ours)
* Collaroy Hotel beachfront bistro - another peronsal favourite
Narrabeen Lake - kayaking, fishing, eateries, walking & bike tracks. Bus at door.
Spectacular Long Reef Golf Course - easy flat 15 mins walk
Only 10 mins to Warringah Mall,15 mins to Manly. Bus at door.
Horse riding, mini golf
PITTTWATER ROAD: There is a large semi-circular drive + gardens between entrance to apartment block & Pittwater Road which creates sizable buffer zone between the street & apartment. Garage is accessed via Ramsay Street, a short cul de sac beside the block. Apartment faces the beach. You hear only the sounds of the ocean. Very peaceful.
What do past guests say about Aquamarine?
The apartment was all we expected from online viewing and much much more. The location was stunning, overlooking Collaroy beach, and close to all amenities including public transport. The accomodation itself was superb, with more than enough room for my wife and myself, my son his wife and 2 small boys. We all enjoyed our stay there immensly, and were sorry to leave for the next stage of our holiday.
Everything was easy to arrange. Would stay again without any hesitation. Thank you.
Dave S United Kingdom 16 November 2011
Just wanted to thank you for the wonderful time we spent at your apartment, the views are amazing, every day a different picture, simple words cannot express how much we enjoyed ourselves.
Not many people can believe that every single day we saw huge whales and dolphins all put on exciting displays for us - we even had pelicans and parrots fly past! You were so right on the "noise", my daughter got so much benefit from the sound of the ocean, we were all very sad to leave and would recommend your holiday home to anyone -singles, couples and families.
That was one holiday that we will never forget.
Kindest regards, Dianne UK 24 October 2012
We cannot say how much we loved staying at your apartment. Pity it wasn't longer. Our son who lives nearby kept wanting to come to the apartment just so he could sit and watch the surf and awesome views. We stayed in the hunter valley at the Mercure Hunter Valley Gardens. Have to say we all thought that your apartment was 100 percent better. We cannot speak highly enough of your apartment. Extreme value for money. Once again thank you for a trouble free stay in Collaroy.
Best regards Ruth H. New Zealand 21 May 2012
The view here is to die for! Lovely comfortable apartment. Bus stop at the door, great restaurants and cafes to eat at. Obviously the highlight is watching the changing ocean and listening to the surf. Walking and swimming - yes, even in July if you're game! Marvellous on a wild and windy day! Kayaking both sea and lake. We didn't drive anywhere except the arduous trip through the city heading back to Melbourne! We'll be back definitely. Also, the owner and manager were terrific to deal with and very accessible to solve any problems.
Ray Australia 30 July 2012
We have had a fantastic time in your apartment every day has been amazing!
Your apartment is wonderful. The view from the balcony is out of this world! We could not believe our eyes when we opened the blinds took our breath away... We would recommend staying here to anyone. The dolphins
swimming in the bay was awesome! Also the whale that was "breaching" was something else. Made the long flight well worth it. Thank you again from John, Ger, Dan, Emily, Jo and Richard from the UK Wales!!!! xxxx
3 September 2013
EXIT CLEAN: $130 AUD
REFUNDABLE SECURITY BOND: $500 AUD
RATES: for 4 guests. Extra guests:$10 pp pn
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- up to 366 Days before Arrival
- Minimum Stay 7 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
- Adult retreat
- Beach Getaway
- Canoeing & kayaking
- Executive rental
- Fishing Nearby
- Food / Restaurants
- Gay / Lesbian
- Horse Riding
- Motor Bike friendly
- Swimming Activities
- Walking or Hiking
- Water Sports
- Whale watching
- Winter holiday
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Children's Cot
- Children's High Chair
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- Electric Stove
- Fans (Ceiling / Standing)
- Hair Dryer
- Heaters provided
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Level access
- Lift / Elevator
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Washing Machine
- Boat hire
- Books/magazines supplied
- Broadband Internet available
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Internet Connection
- Lake nearby
- Stereo/Music system
- TV with teletext/caption functions
- Videos/DVDs Supplied
- Child friendly
- Wheel Chair
- Lock Up Garage Parking
- Lock up Storage
- Off Street Parking
- Secure Parking Onsite
- Street Parking
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 2 – 1x Double
- Bedroom 3 – 2x Single
- Departure Clean - $130 inc. GST Per Booking
- Extra Adults Charge - $10 inc. GST Per Person/Night (applies when more than 4 Adults)
- Extra Children Charge - $10 inc. GST Per Person/Night
Submit the Book now button below to select your preferred hot deal, then make a booking to proceed.
Free Linen & Wifi
Free linen including beach towels and free wifi Nightly rate will vary depending on dates
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $218 to $467 per night*
Min 7 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.