Fairlight, Sydney-Northern Beaches, NSW
- Guests: 8
- Bedrooms: 3
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 2 - 1x Single, 1x Double Bunk
Bedroom 3 - 1x Twin Singles
- Bathrooms: 2
- Pets allowed
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
Located in a quiet, family friendly street, the property is a 5 minute walk to Fairlight Beach, shops and cafe, and a 10 minute walk to Manly beach, cafes and ferry wharf. Parks and playgrounds and the famous Manly to Spit walk are all in easy walking distance.
The house has ducted heating and is therefore fabulous for a cozy winter stay. There is a large light filled open plan living, dining and kitchen area with raked ceilings. In addition there is a separate second lounge with gas fire place and additional TV and DVD player. The kitchen comes complete with all mod cons, large Ilve stove and Miele dishwasher.
The house has 3 bedrooms: main bedroom with queen size bed, children's bedroom with a bunk bed and single bed with trundle bed (sleeps 4) and a third bedroom with king single and a single bed that can be configured as a second double bed.…
The main bathroom has the original claw foot bath (resurfaced), separate shower and toilet. The internal laundry has a Miele washing machine and separate tumble drier. It includes an additional toilet and shower.
A loft study offers a large desk and a great place to work from home.
Street parking is readily available and the property owners will provide a resident's permit.
Fairlight shops, pharmacy, butcher and cafe are around the corner, less than 5 minutes walk. It is a 10 minute walk into Manly with it's many cafes, restaurants and boutiques.
The bus stop providing access to the City, Chatswood, North Sydney and more is a 2 minute walk. Or enjoy the ferry trip from Manly to Circular Quay, only a 10 minute walk to Manly wharf.
Manly itself has many attractions including the beautiful Manly beach, Manly Aquarium and Manly Art Gallery.
The property would suit a family as it comes with a level enclosed yard, gas barbeque, trampoline, climbing frame and outdoor table tennis table.
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- Minimum Stay 7 Nights
- Bond $1,000
Guest reviews & questions
Questions & Answers
No questions asked by other visitors.
- Arts and Theatre
- Beach Getaway
- Swimming Activities
- Walking or Hiking
- Whale watching
- Winter holiday
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Electric Stove
- Hair Dryer
- Laundry facilities
- Reverse Cycle Heating
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Washing Machine
- BBQ - Gas
- Boat ramp nearby
- Books/magazines supplied
- Broadband Internet available
- CD Player
- Children's playground
- DVD Player
- Local telephone calls included
- Stereo/Music system
- Videos/DVDs Supplied
- Child friendly
- Pets permitted
- Gas open fire
- Indoor Pets Permitted
- Outdoor Pets permitted
- Street Parking
- Public transport
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 2 – 1x Single, 1x Double Bunk
- Bedroom 3 – 1x Twin Singles
- Departure Clean - $300 inc. GST Per Booking
- Weekly Service (inc.Linen) - $120 inc. GST Per Week
- Broadband Internet - $10 inc. GST Per Week
RatesRates are not available online for this property, please request a quote using the form below.
Property managers will respond with pricing and availability, usually within 24 hours.
Availability & Price
from $174 to $272 per night*
Min 7 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.