Seaforth, Sydney-Northern Beaches, NSW
- Guests: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
Bedroom 1 - 1x King
Bedroom 2 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 3 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 4 - 1x Double Bunk
- Bathrooms: 3
- Wireless Internet
- Swimming pool
- Air conditioning
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
Superbly positioned within a 2 minute drive to Seaforth Shopping Village with its range of dining, cafes and boutiques, and also within easy reach of beaches, bus routes and the CBD, this well-appointed property offers the full holiday lifestyle package.
Offering 4 generously sized bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and multiple indoor and outdoor living spaces, this home is perfect for larger family groups or 2 families traveling together.
Showcasing an impressive open-plan living area and large gourmet kitchen on the ground floor, this home also has a separate dining room with open fireplace. The living area opens out to a superb alfresco dining BBQ area with Vergola sunroof.
The yard, complete with trampoline for the kids, is fully enclosed and child-friendly. The sparkling resort-like pool is north facing and positioned at the rear of the property where there is also another paved dining entertaining area with handy retractable sun umbrella.…
The bedroom configuration at Seaforth Blue is as follows:
1) Queen bedroom X 1
2) Huge Master Suite with King Bed, sitting area with TV and 2 private balconies, one out to the views of Middle Harbour and the city and the other north facing over the garden.
3) 2nd Master Suite with Queen Bed and private en suite
4) single bunk beds
Located in the highly regarded and exclusive Northern Beaches suburb of Seaforth, this home is close enough to Manly to be convenient yet far enough away to be out of its hustle and bustle. There are fantastic local walks in the area including the famous Spit to Manly walking trail. Child-friendly Clontarf Beach is only minutes away and is perfect for those with younger children. Sightseeing in the CBD is also very handy to this property, with direct buses to the city leaving regularly or why not bus it to Manly and take the Manly Ferry across the harbour. Taronga Zoo is also within easy reach and the "Hope, Skip and Jump" bus picks up from across the road to take you to Stocklands Mall in Balgowlah and down to Manly.
If your stay is over the New Year's period, you will probably have one of the best viewing vantage points around on the upper level of Seaforth Blue. ALL OF SYDNEY'S SPECTACULAR SUCCESSION OF FIREWORKS CAN BE SEEN FROM THIS HOME!! (Darling Harbour, Sydney Harbour, Bondi and Manly!)
You will be spoiled for choice on what to do during your stay on the Northern Beaches but one thing is for sure, you will relax in style in this beautiful well-appointed home.
BTW, there is an expectation that there will be no parties or functions in this home, which the owners live in full-time and only share a couple of months a year while they are traveling.
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- Minimum Stay 14 Nights
- Bond $1,500
Guest reviews & questions
- Beach Getaway
- Executive rental
- Food / Restaurants
- Water Sports
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Children's Cot
- Children's High Chair
- Clothes Dryer
- Fans (Ceiling / Standing)
- Gas Stove
- Hair Dryer
- Heaters provided
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Washing Machine
- BBQ - Gas
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Internet Connection
- Stereo/Music system
- Videos/DVDs Supplied
- Child friendly
- Gas open fire
- Swimming Pool
- Bedroom 1 – 1x King
- Bedroom 2 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 3 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 4 – 1x Double Bunk
- Departure Clean - $200 inc. GST Per Booking
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $816 to $952 per night*
Min 14 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.