Casula, Sydney-West & Hills District, NSW
- Guests: 7
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Air conditioning
- Car space
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
Property is located close to transport. It is walking distance to Train Station. 35-40 minutes by train to Sydney International Airport, 40-50 minutes to Sydney CBD. Homebush Olympic Park 30-40 minutes drive.
Ideal place to base yourself while exploring Sydney and nearby regions.
There's 3 bedrooms upstairs, Room 1-1 queen bed, Room 2-1 queen bed, Room
3-2 single beds & spare folding bed for 7th person. There's 1 bathroom and 1 separate toilet upstairs and 1 toilet
downstairs and laundry facility.
Linen and towels are provided. It is fully renovated, new paint, timber flooring downstairs and carpet upstairs. There's split system heatingairconditioning on the hall way.
There is modern kitchen with gas stove and
electric oven, dishwasher, microwave, washing machine and dryer.…
There's tv and dvd with selection of movies.
Outside is a modern patio with bbq facility. Basic kitchen supply is
provided such as salt and pepper, and sugar.
There is single lock up garage and off street parking.
Property is located 5 minutes to local shopping mall where you find shops like Coles, Kmart and other boutique shops. Nearby are fine restaurants and take-away shops. Golf Course, Gym, Tennis Courts are only few minutes drive, average about 10-15 minutes drive. Liverpool CBD is 10 minutes drive.
This place is a modest home away from home villa. Located in a quite area and caters for large family or group who are looking for budget but nice and comfortable place to stay and relax.
If you are looking for affordable place for your family to relax while getting around Sydney and other Tourist Regions like Canberra, Hunter Valley, Blue Mountains, then you just found a place.
If booking is cancelled 8 weeks before arrival date, 50 percent of deposit is refunded.
If booking is cancelled less than 8 weeks prior to arrival date, there will be no refund unless the Unit is relet for the entire period of the original booking. If the Unit is relet for that entire period, refund will be given less administration fee of $100.00.
There is no refund for early departure.
Travel Insurance is recommended.
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- up to 365 Days before Arrival
- Minimum Stay 5 Nights
- Bond $500
Guest reviews & questions
- Food / Restaurants
- Historical / Museums
- Horse Riding
- Walking or Hiking
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Children's Cot
- Children's High Chair
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- Electric Stove
- Fans (Ceiling / Standing)
- Gas Stove
- Heaters provided
- Iron & Ironing board
- Level access
- Reverse Cycle Heating
- Vacuum System
- Washing Machine
- Broadband Internet available
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Stereo/Music system
- Child friendly
- Lock Up Garage Parking
- Off Street Parking
- Secure Parking Onsite
- Street Parking
- Extra Adults Charge - $15 inc. GST Per Night (applies when more than 4 Adults)
- Extra Children Charge - $10 inc. GST Per Night
- Baby Cot Hire - $5 inc. GST Per Night
- High Chair Hire - $5 inc. GST Per Night
- Pet Cleaning Charge - $15 inc. GST Per Person
RatesRates are not available online for this property, please request a quote using the form below.
Property managers will respond with pricing and availability, usually within 24 hours.
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $109 to $163 per night*
Min 5 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.