Rhodes, Sydney-West & Hills District, NSW
- Guests: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
Bedroom 1 - 1x King
Bedroom 2 - 1x Double
- Bathrooms: 2
- Swimming pool
- Air conditioning
- Car space
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
Relocating & looking for a place to call home in Sydney?
Less than 25 minutes from Sydney CBD, away from the hustle and bustle!
The only fully furnished 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus study, 1 car space ground floor residence available at Rhodes with spectacular garden views!
With all luxury inclusions you would expect from a luxury home, you will find the very best of everything:
- Oversized living areas of approximately 110 square meters and your own private entertainment area of another 50sqm
- Designer apartment by
- Air conditioning
- SMEG stainless steel appliances with SMEG microwave
- Natural granite bench tops
- Floor to ceiling tiles bathrooms
- Luxurious blinds
- Floor to ceiling full sliding glass doors
- Lavishly furnished with contemporary pieces to accommodate 4 in total comfort…
- With brand new award winning pieces from Sony, King Furniture, Domayne, Sheridan, Downia, Dyson, etc, you won't find this anywhere else except for your own home
- 25m lap swimming pool
Unlike other operators, we use only high quality furnishings, full sized brands like Sony, Meile, Sheridan, Fisher and Paykel, David Jones, etc to ensure that you feel at home.
Our apartments are meticulously cleaned to ensure that you come to a new home.
There is also an onsite shopping center in Rhodes with waterfront cycling and walking trails as well as numerous parks in the surrounding areas. The air quality is unrivalled compared with the congested CBD.
All this in a serene garden setting for your peace and privacy. And what more, you are part of one of Sydney's most prestigious address.
Central to all parts of Sydney with easy access via car, bus, train:
- 30 mins to Mascot (Domestic and International Airport)
- 25 mins to Sydney CBD
- 20 mins to Chatswood CBD
- 15 mins to Parramatta CBD
- 15 mins to Drummoyne
- 15 mins to Balmain
- 15 mins to Burwood
- 10 mins to North Ryde
- 5 mins to Homebush Bay
- 5 mins to StrathfieldNorth Strathfield
- 5 mins to Meadowbank
- 5 mins to Breakfast Point
- 5 mins to Concord
Lifestyle and facilities within 5-10 minutes:
- Rhodes shopping center with cinemas, Rhodes
- Waterfront walkways and cycleways, Rhodes
- World class sporting and recreational facilities at Homebush bay, Homebush Bay
- Angelo's on the Bay, an award winning restaurant for inner west, Cabarita
- Cabarita road restaurant and caf strip, Cabarita
- Majors bay road restaurant and caf strip, Concord
- Burwood road restaurant and caf strip, Burwood
- Westfields Shoppingtown at Burwood
- Norton street restaurant and caf strip, Leichhardt
- Concord road restaurant and caf strip, North Strathfield
- World class Fitness First gymnasium, North Strathfield
- Internationally acclaimed Concord Golf Course, Concord
- Numerous parklands (including Cabarita Park) and scenic waterfront walking trails along foreshore
- Countless schools of both private and public, including preschools
- World renowned Concord Hospital
- Multiple places worship places for all religion
International Company Headquarters RhodesConcord West:
- Hewitt Packard
- Westfields in Burwood
- Concord Hospital
- Train station at Rhodes to Sydney CBD and North Sydney CBD
- Bus stop to Burwood via Concord and Strathfield
- Ferry to Circular Quay (Sydney CBD) or Parramatta just a short stroll away at Meadowbank (water taxis also available)
- IGA (Breakfast Point)
- Coles (Rhodes, Concord and Burwood)
- Woolworths (Burwood and North Strathfield)
- Harris Farm (North Strathfield)
- Aldi (North Strathfield)
Local Post Office:
Broadband and Foxtel is optional.
Trusted and enjoyed by an elite class of clients.
Please also view PropID 13184, 13946, 13158, 28614, 10598, 3713, 12705, 5372, 10824, 9959, 13131, 39746, 15228, 13746, 36366, 6136, 16084, 19114, 13449, 5798, 10599, 3047 and 2811 for more options
Suitable for discerning corporate executives, families and couples who demand the best.
The fine print
- EasyPay - Rent-A-Home provides a secure online payment facility.
Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer
- Minimum Stay 30 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- Gas Stove
- Iron & Ironing board
- Vacuum System
- Washing Machine
- DVD Player
- Local telephone calls included
- Stereo/Music system
- Child friendly
- Wheel Chair
- Swimming Pool
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x King
- Bedroom 2 – 1x Double
- Departure Clean - $440 inc. GST Per Booking
- Linen Hire - $220 inc. GST Per Booking
- Early Arrival - $88 inc. GST Per Booking
- Late Arrival - $110 inc. GST Per Booking
- Broadband Internet - $7 inc. GST Per Night
RatesRates are not available online for this property, please request a quote using the form below.
Property managers will respond with pricing and availability, usually within 24 hours.
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $190 per night*
Min 30 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.