The Tree Top House
Casuarina, Darwin, NT
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Wireless Internet
- Swimming pool
- Air conditioning
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
The Tree Top House is a uniquely renovated "Troppo-design" elevated house situated in a quiet leafy-green suburb. The house features 3 bedrooms (with A/C and all with ceiling fans and ceiling-to-floor wooden and glass louvred windows), a "Bali-style" bathroom and a large open-plan kitchen-living area which opens onto a spacious deck amongst the trees. The house is colourfully painted and floored with polished jarrah. The kitchen has finished mahogany benches. The yard is spacious and includes a 12.5m swimming pool, a lock-up area and secure off street parking. An additional feature available at the Tree-Top house is broadband access. 1 friendly cat, Lucy, resides at the house and will welcome you on arrival. It is not responsibility of occupants to feed…
or care for the cat, Lucy, though she should be made to feel welcome. The Tree-Top House has child-friendly parks and an oval within 1-3 minutes walk. The stunning Casuarina cliffs and beach (perfect for beach strolls or picnics to watch the sunset) and adjacent rain-forrest are 10 minutes walk away. Casuarina shopping complex (with movie house is 10 minutes walk). The Royal Darwin hospital and Darwin Private hospital and the University are each less than 5 minutes by car. Darwin city is about 20 minutes by car. A large 25m public pool is to be found at Casuarina, 5 minutes by car. Cars may be rented from the airport on arrival and the Tree Top house is 10 minutes from the airport by car.
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- Minimum Stay 5 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Camp kitchen
- Children's Cot
- Children's High Chair
- Continental Breakfast Available
- Continental breakfast provisions available
- Continental breakfast provisions supplied
- Cooked Breakfast Available
- Cooked Breakfast Provided
- Fans (Ceiling / Standing)
- Hair Dryer
- Laundry facilities
- Lift / Elevator
- Room service
- Smoking Permitted Inside
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Vacuum System
- Washing Machine
- BBQ - Gas
- Boat hire
- Books/magazines supplied
- Broadband Internet available
- Cable TV/Satellite TV
- CD Player
- Children's playground
- Dial up Internet available
- DVD Player
- Internet Connection
- Kids Club
- Steam Bath
- Stereo/Music system
- Videos/DVDs Supplied
- Wading pool
- Child friendly
- No smoking
- Pets not allowed
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit box
- Swimming Pool
- Alarm System
- Lock up Storage
- Off Street Parking
- Public transport
- Walk to the shops
RatesRates are not available online for this property, please request a quote using the form below.
Property managers will respond with pricing and availability, usually within 24 hours.
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $1,400 to $2,380 per night*
Min 5 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.