Brisbane, Brisbane, QLD
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 2 - 1x Double
Bedroom 3 - 2x Twin Singles
- Bathrooms: 1
- Air conditioning
- Car space
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
This original 1880's cottage, now a spacious 3 bedroom home, only 1 km walking (or bus or taxi ride) from the Brisbane CBD, is centrally located in a quiet street in the beautiful inner city suburb of Paddington with the visual and convenient appeal of parkland directly opposite.
Featuring 3.4 metre ceilings, the rejuvinated interior radiates a unique sense of both space and intimacy. The airconditioned master bedroom opens to a covererd deck and also has a walk-through wardrobe to a two way bathroom with large spa.
A combined laundry and powder room adjoins a gallery style study with french doors opening to the courtyard.
The dininglounge area link to a verandah with park views. The covered deck with 2 courtyard fountains is ideal for outdoor dining or barbeques.…
An internal staircase leads to the lower level with an airconditioned third bedroom , storeroom and lockup garage. For your security and privacy the property is fully fenced with locking gates.
An impressive, economical alternative to large upscale ,self contained hotel or apartment accommodation.
Suitable for busy professionals, holidaying families or couples preferring cosy privacy.
This home provides an effortless indooroutdoor al fresco living experience.
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- up to 365 Days before Arrival
- Minimum Stay 4 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
Fabulous house and location. Very clean and tidy. Peter, the owner was very helpful and ensured our stay was stress free. We would recommend this property to anyone wanting a home away from home.
We used the house as the base for preparing for our daughters wedding. Was perfect for this purpose with lots of space and was well set up for indoor/outdoor spontaneous entertainment, with BBQ and s…
Close to Brisbane City with very good public transport. Lovely balcony where you can watch possums walk along wires out front of a night. Very quiet area in pretty location.
Questions & Answers
Is there a primary school in the area, within walking distance? If yes, what is the name of …
There is a very good primary school about 5 minutes walk from City Cottage. It's called Petr…
How many toilets are there ? Are there only air-conditioners in the bedrooms? Is a cot avail…
There are 2 toilets. The living area is airconditioned as well. There is a portacot with lin…
Are there spare mattresses or sofa beds?
Hi, there are no spare mattresses or sofa beds. Thank-you.
Need more information on property features? You need to first request a quote and then ask a question.
- Food / Restaurants
- Historical / Museums
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Children's Cot
- Children's High Chair
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- Electric Stove
- Gas Stove
- Hair Dryer
- Heaters provided
- Iron & Ironing board
- Level access
- Reverse Cycle Heating
- Vacuum System
- Washing Machine
- Broadband Internet available
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Local telephone calls included
- Stereo/Music system
- Child friendly
- Lock Up Garage Parking
- Lock up Storage
- Off Street Parking
- Secure Parking Onsite
- Street Parking
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 2 – 1x Double
- Bedroom 3 – 2x Twin Singles
- Extra Adults Charge - $18 inc. GST Per Person/Night (applies when more than 4 Adults)
- Extra Children Charge - $18 inc. GST Per Person/Night (applies when more than 2 Children)
- Baby Cot Hire - $30 inc. GST Per Week
- High Chair Hire - $19 inc. GST Per Week
- Broadband Internet - $5 inc. GST Per Night
RatesRates are not available online for this property, please request a quote using the form below.
Property managers will respond with pricing and availability, usually within 24 hours.
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $199 to $230 per night*
Min 4 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.