Lone Pine Lodgings
Enoggera, Brisbane, QLD
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 2
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 2 - 1x Double, 1x Single
- Bathrooms: 1
- Wireless Internet
- Pets allowed
- Car space
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
Lone Pine lodge is located in the leafy suburb of Ashgrove 10 minutes by car from Brisbanes CBD or 20 minutes by bus located just outside the door.
This beautiful apartment is tastefully decorated with original art works, timber floors and panelling and quality furnishings. Compromising of a full sized master bedroom with queen size bed and a second bedroom with both a double and a single bed. Large wardrobes with hanging space and shelves in both rooms have plenty of space for either a short or long term stay. The couch (which can also serve as a comfy bed for an extra guest) sits in front of a TV that has Foxtel Platinum available providing both movies and music with seating for 6 people. The kitchen is fully equipped with European gas oven and cook top along with a microwave and family size fridge with a full size dining table for both you and any visitors you may decide to entertain during your stay.…
The bathroom is made up of three rooms, a large walk-in shower room, separate toilet and a room with twin vanity.
The apartment is part of our family home, a renovated 1940's Queenslander that was the original homestead when the area was just rolling hills filled with dairy cattle. Perched on the top of a hill the afternoon breezes are wonderful in what is now one of Brisbane's most sought-after areas for real estate. Our home can now be enjoyed by you. As a family home please be aware that the laughter of 4 year old twins may pervade the air during the day along with a occasional bark from Beni the family pet. Our tree shrouded garden is also home to 4 chickens and if you take up a seat in our family hammock are a truly calming thing to behold as they wander around the yard.
Its an easy walk to a selection of good quality restaurants, take-aways, liquor store, convenience store and newsagent. The bus stop is just outside and the train station is an easy 10 minute walk. In 15 minutes you can be in Brisbane's CBD, at the beach at Southbank or enjoying Brisbane's cultural offerings at the Performing Arts Complkex, the Gallery of Modern Art or the Museum.
The delightful property is great for couples, families and executives, with a warm atmosphere, helpful friendly hosts living onsite and a relaxing private garden.
For long or short term stays, Lone Pine Lodgings offers you a comfortable home-away-from-home. We look forward to welcoming you!
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- Minimum Stay 3 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
No reviews for this property yet.
Have you stayed at this property? Add your review.
Questions & Answers
Is this property pet friendly?
Yes we are dog friendly and inside / outside dogs are fine.
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Breakfast provisions available for self-cooking
- Children's Cot
- Children's High Chair
- Continental breakfast provisions available
- Cooked Breakfast Available
- Cooking Facilities
- Fans (Ceiling / Standing)
- Gas Stove
- Iron & Ironing board
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Books/magazines supplied
- CD Player
- Children's playground
- DVD Player
- Internet Connection
- Videos/DVDs Supplied
- Child friendly
- Pets permitted
- 24 hour reception
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Pets permitted
- Public transport
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 2 – 1x Double, 1x Single
- Pet Cleaning Charge - $5 inc. GST Per Night
- Extra Adults Charge - $20 inc. GST Per Person/Night (applies when more than 2 Adults)
- Extra Children Charge - $15 inc. GST Per Person/Night
- Weekly Service (inc.Linen) - $80 inc. GST Per Week
RatesRates are not available online for this property, please request a quote using the form below.
Property managers will respond with pricing and availability, usually within 24 hours.
Availability & Price
from $131 to $152 per night*
Min 3 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.