Vista Bel Air
Indooroopilly, Brisbane, QLD
- Guests: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 2 - 2x Single
- Bathrooms: 2
- Wireless Internet
- Swimming pool
- Air conditioning
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
Located 1 minute walk to all the shops etc of Indooroopilly Shopping Town makes that shopping therapy ever so enjoyable.
Across the road is the bus station which has buses to almost everywhere in Brisbane.
Ten minute walk down Station Road brings you to Indooroopilly Station where trains run regularly seven days a week.
The Pig n Whistle is across the road if a food or beverage is in order.
The apartment is situated in an elevated, quiet and private position. Set well back off Station and Finney Roads ensure your peaceful stay.
The apartment has two large bedrooms and ensuite with the master.
Full facilities such as a large kitchen, laundry, secure parking, DVD, television and large balcony with a view.
This apartment has a homely feel that will give you a great welcoming when you arrive.…
There is also small pool in the complex
easy going to Univesity of Queensland. International Gilf Cours, Queensland Tennis Centre, Mt Coot-tha Botanical Garden, City Botanical Garden, Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary etc.
suits family or University business function.
This apartment will soon become your home away from home. whether it be 1 week or 1 month.
The fine print
- EasyPay - Rent-A-Home provides a secure online payment facility.
Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer
- up to 27 Days before Arrival
- Minimum Stay 7 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
- Adult retreat
- Art & craft
- Arts and Theatre
- Body treatments
- Food / Restaurants
- Gay / Lesbian
- Historical / Museums
- Motor Bike friendly
- Rockclimbing & Abseiling
- Sports Training
- Swimming Activities
- Tidy Town Winner
- Water Sports
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- Electric Stove
- Fans (Ceiling / Standing)
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Level access
- Lift / Elevator
- Room service
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Washing Machine
- Broadband Internet available
- DVD Player
- Internet Connection
- Stereo/Music system
- TV with teletext/caption functions
- Videos/DVDs Supplied
- Child friendly
- Swimming Pool
- Alarm System
- Lock Up Garage Parking
- Secure Parking Onsite
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 2 – 2x Single
- Baby Cot Hire - $55 inc. GST Per Week
- Sofa Bed Linen Charge - $33 inc. GST Per Week
- Extra Adults Charge - $33 inc. GST Per Night (applies when more than 3 Adults)
- Extra Children Charge - $22 inc. GST Per Night (applies when more than 2 Children)
- Early Arrival - $22 inc. GST Per Booking
- Linen Hire - $33 inc. GST Per Week
- Parking (1 Vehicle) - $11 inc. GST Per Night
- Broadband Internet - $55 inc. GST Per Week
- Fold Up Bed Hire - $33 inc. GST Per Night
|Christmas &new year|
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $141 to $272 per night*
Min 7 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.