Kedron Cottages 1Bdr
Kedron, Brisbane, QLD
- Guests: 4
- Bedrooms: 1
Bedroom 1 - 1x Double, 1x Double Sofa
- Bathrooms: 1
- Wireless Internet
- Air conditioning
- Pets allowed
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
Just 7km to Brisbane CBD, 12km to Airports, 5km to Royal Brisbane Hospitals Complex (inc. the Royal Women's & Royal Children's Hospital), 5km to RNA Show Grounds home to the famous EKKA & 15min to Bris. Entertainment Ctr. A home away from home, this 1 bedroom cottage is quality accommodaion at an affoardable price. Rates based on SGL,twin, DBL share additional charges appy for 3rd & 4th guests. We also have a 2 bedroom, cottage with SPA on the same property ID 13476. Non smoking inside, however your are welcome to on the undercover deck of cottage overlooking gardens & backyard. Some of our guests include Pilots, families, couples & singles as it is suitable for a range of guests for several reasons namely location.
The bedroom has built in wardrobes & double bed. Full size Bathroom with modern shower, vaneity, toilet & washing machine. The Kitchenette has a setting for 4 guests, incl. fridge,microwave, electric stove, etc. Reverse Cycle Split system air-conditioned Lounge room off Kitchenette. Also incl. is a TV & DVD in Lounge.Undercover deck with Bistro Dining room, outdoor table n chairs for 4 for enteraining family, friends or business associates set in a leafy fully fenced yard. Plenty of on street parking. Extra storage facilities available on the property (fees will apply & will vary depending on area required and if lock up or only sheltered space is necessary). Complimentary Linen, Towels are provided for your use. We also have complimentary tea, coffee, sugar, milk & soaps for the first couple of days of stay.…
Public transport, buses practically at your door step into the CBD, close to the major shopping centre of Chermside (3 kms). Emergency Services Training Centre 1 km. Meters away from Resturants , an array of Take Away & Fast Food outlets, Convenience Stores, Post Office, Schools & more. Beautiful Kedron Creek is just down the road for a brisk walk or bike ride. Easy access to Gold & Sunshine Coasts.
Being a Travel Consultant for the best part of 20 years in the Corporate sector, I realise how important it is for business people women and men alike, who have to be away from home for long term training, business stays to have accommodation with a homely atmosphere, that is clean & comfortable, private and secure. This also makes it an ideal choice for Holidays makers and for anyone that is re-loacting, as it gives you an idea of the local area and its atmosphere, at value for money rates and very centrally located.
A home away from home is what we want to provide, so if we can do anything to make your stay more comfortable & enjoyable please let us know. We can arrage for Gift Baskets, Flowers & also intriem cleans & High Speed Internet connection. Please see optional & standard charges for more details.
"Last minute booking discounts" may apply for bookings made within 7 to 14 days prior to arrival, please enquire. Only 1 deal or discount can be given or taken at a time.
Minimum stay 14 nightd at Peak times, at our discretion.
Please ask regarding our cancellationrefund policy & conditions. All rates & quotes are subject to change.
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- up to 365 Days before Arrival
- Minimum Stay 2 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
- Fishing Nearby
- Food / Restaurants
- Gay / Lesbian
- Historical / Museums
- Motor Bike friendly
- Student Accommodation
- Walking or Hiking
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Cooking Facilities
- Electric Stove
- Heaters provided
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Reverse Cycle Heating
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Washing Machine
- Broadband Internet available
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Internet Connection
- Local telephone calls included
- Child friendly
- Pets permitted
- Indoor Pets Permitted
- Outdoor Pets permitted
- Street Parking
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Double, 1x Double Sofa
- Departure Clean - $60 inc. GST Per Booking
- Telephone - $1 inc. GST Per Night
- Extra Adults Charge - $15 inc. GST Per Person/Night (applies when more than 2 Adults)
- Extra Children Charge - $15 inc. GST Per Person/Night
- Early Arrival - $40 inc. GST Per Booking
- Weekly Service (inc.Linen) - $90 inc. GST Per Week
- Housekeeping (Light.Servicing) - $60 inc. GST Per Week
- Miscellaneous - $15 inc. GST Per Person/Night
- Broadband Internet - $2 inc. GST Per Night
- Pet Cleaning Charge - $10 inc. GST Per Person/Night
- Sofa Bed Linen Charge - $15 inc. GST Per Booking
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $71 to $109 per night*
Min 2 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.