Reids Place - Camellia Cottage (1)
Redcliffe, Brisbane, QLD
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 2
- Wireless Internet
- Air conditioning
- Car space
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
From the moment you receive your enthusiastic and warm welcome from Beth and Rob Reid you know you're going to love this place.
Reid's Place is now part of the Aistralian Open Garden Scheme. The flower filled gardens beckon you to stroll and explore them.
The shady wide verandahs are a great place to curl up with a good book and glass of wine or for a spot of afternoon tea.
Rob's collection of rare vintage cars will charm you. The rare 1934 Terraplane Phaeton is used for weddings at the property.
After a sumptuous dinner at a local waterfront restaurant, treat yourself to a long soak in a hot spa bath before curling up on the comfy sofa to watch a movie or snuggling down for a great night's sleep in your big comfy bed. As soon as you cross the long Redcliffe bridge from the mainland and follow the coastline to Reid's Place at the tip, your body starts to de-stress. This wonderful sunny peninsula has all the activities and amenities you could possibly need; without the traffic, noise and hassles of the more crowded tourist destinations. …
Reid's Place is located on a quiet street just a few minutes stroll from the beach. Beautiful parks and numerous restaurants are all within walking distance. You can take a relaxing stroll through the parks, swim at the beach in the calm clean water, hire a boat and catch some local fish or jump on board a tour boat to see the dolphins and whales.
Beth and Rob can suggest and organise many activities for you, from tours of the hinterland or Australia Zoo to a romantic dinner at a local waterfront restaurant.
Scarborough, just north of Redcliffe, is ideally located to access the unspoilt beauty of Moreton Bay or to explore the many wonderful places to visit on the Sunshine Coast.
Locally there's also golf courses, a cinema, harness racing, art gallery, cultural centre, library, aircraft hire, skydiving,antique plane flights.
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- Minimum Stay 1 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
- Adult retreat
- Beach Getaway
- Executive rental
- Gay / Lesbian
- One night bookings welcome
- Valentines Day
- Wedding venue
- Whale watching
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Breakfast provisions available for self-cooking
- Continental Breakfast Available
- Continental breakfast provisions available
- Cooked Breakfast Available
- Cooked Breakfast Provided
- Reverse Cycle Heating
- Smoking Permitted Inside
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Boat ramp nearby
- Books/magazines supplied
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Internet Connection
- Accept MasterCard
- Accept VISA
- No smoking
- Pets not allowed
- Off Street Parking
- Public transport
Gay & Lesbian friendly
Offers a high degree of privacy, All guests welcome
RatesRates are not available online for this property, please request a quote using the form below.
Property managers will respond with pricing and availability, usually within 24 hours.
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $220 to $275 per night*
Min 1 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.