Modern 3 Bedroom
Broadbeach, Gold Coast, QLD
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 2 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 3 - 2x Single
- Bathrooms: 2
- Swimming pool
- Air conditioning
- Car space
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
This beautiful and modern fully contained 3 bedroom Broadbeach apartment really does provide the ultimate Gold Coast holiday or business accommodation which will give you wonderful memories that will last a lifetime.
IT SUITS CONFERENCE PEOPLE VISITING CONVENTION CENTRE FOR BUSINESS OR LEASURE OR FAMILIES STAYING FOR A HOLIDAY.
Supreme Broadbeach location - beautiful Beach is a 400 meter stroll from the Miami Key, the cosmopolitan restaurant strip of Surf Parade is just 200 meters.
Located close to all important landmarks and amenities of Broadbeach and Surfers Paradise, located to enjoy the ambience of this tropical paradise.
* Three bedrooms, master with ensuite
* Three balconies
* Fully air conditioned
* Laundry facility with own washing machine…
* Stainless steel kitchen appliances
* Granite bench tops to kitchen and vanities
* Two private car parks
* Private pool
* Boat ramp only 20 metres with access to 400km of Gold Coast water canals, Ocean, South Stradbroke Island
Situated a mere stroll away from the pristine beach and a diverse range of dining and entertainment facilities, including Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, Jupiters Casino, the Gold Coast Convention Centre, Boat Ramp and much more!
THIS BEAUTIFUL PROPERTY SUITS CONFERENCE PEOPLE VISITING CONVENTION CENTRE FOR BUSINESS OR LEASURE OR FAMILIES STAYING FOR A HOLIDAY.
Nightly room service is not available, weekly service can be arranged at an additional cost. Apartment will include linen and bath towels depending on number of guests.
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- Minimum Stay 3 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
A peaceful haven, well located close to Broadbeach. Lovely swimming pool, comfortable beds and lovely private balconies. A home away from home.
large enough to take families, clean and tidy,good location for the pool and facilities
Questions & Answers
Is the swimming pool solely ours or do we have to share with other people?
The apartment is privately owned but the swimming pool is communal.
What's the address?
It is the closest accommadation to Convention Center, 2min slow walking distance. Located - …
Is linen provided? Can we get airport/theme park transfers to/from the apartment?
Fully Self Contained Luxury Apartment in Broadbeach including Linen,Towels, TV, Hair Dryer,M…
- 4WD tours
- Art & craft
- Arts and Theatre
- Beach Getaway
- Body treatments
- Canoeing & kayaking
- Clean Beaches Award Winner
- Fishing Nearby
- Food / Restaurants
- Historical / Museums
- Horse Riding
- Hot air ballooning
- Rockclimbing & Abseiling
- Scuba diving
- Swimming Activities
- Theme Park Nearby
- Tidy Town Winner
- Unique and Unusual
- Valentines Day
- Wake boarding / water skiing
- Walking or Hiking
- Water Sports
- Wedding venue
- Whale watching
- Wine tasting/tours
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Breakfast provisions available for self-cooking
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- Electric Stove
- Hair Dryer
- Heaters provided
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Washing Machine
- Boat ramp nearby
- Stereo/Music system
- TV with teletext/caption functions
- Child friendly
- Outdoor pool
- Swimming Pool
- Business centre
- Lock Up Garage Parking
- Off Street Parking
- Secure Parking Onsite
- Street Parking
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 2 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 3 – 2x Single
Availability & Price
from $156 to $185 per night*
Min 3 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.